FUN FUN FUN FUN!!
FUN FUN FUN FUN!!
FUN FUN FUN FUN!!
FUN FUN FUN FUN!!
fun fun fun fun!!

:)

I second that, but only if I get some good hair tips! :D

Sorry People........:(

I'm not trying to curtail any fun, nor do I think the original idea has any flaws.
I guess I was looking a little too deep into the equipment part and forgot what miracles some people here pull off with next to nothing.

OR....I was trying to better my chances of teaming up with a heavy weight since I invented the "Hack Hat"

I can donate my signature "Ass" sound to anyones material:D

And HevyD47Ca
I truly look forward to hearing your stuff in the future.
Maybe I wasn't coming across very well, but its about the music and growth.

And FUN !!!!!!

Lt. Bob said:
OK..............try not to lose it!!! :D

ha ha ... are you talking about having fun, or my hair? :D

But seriously, this is going to be really cool and it isn't about fretting or shittin' bricks worrying about it. Just getting together with friends and making some music, albeit friends you have never met before except on line, but what the hell, we're all musicians and we all have something to contribute.

So just have fun with it!

:D

Oh man... I soooooo hope I get emeric in the draw. I'll send him like 30 tracks of bagpipes over a crappy drum machine to work with!

Lt. Bob said:
FUN FUN FUN !!!

That's the goal. :D

FUN FUN FUN FUN!!
FUN FUN FUN FUN!!
FUN FUN FUN FUN!!
FUN FUN FUN FUN!!
FUN FUN FUN FUN!!
FUN FUN FUN FUN!!
FUN FUN FUN FUN!!
FUN FUN FUN FUN!!
fun fun fun fun!!

:)

Absolutely! But I'll still be playing to win.

heh...sorry

Yeah baby!! When we pickin how many we got so far?

Me and youse pardner we goan kick aiiise!!

Don't bother getting FLirTy with me foLkS I have 3 girlfriends, been divorced twice and have 3 chidlers. ;P

jcmm

Nice bit of ass coverin there pal.
And I STILL don't know what autotune is.
Is that like if ya caint sang????????

I was thinking about this, and I was wondering if there should be a round up a week after the pairs have been selected to see if anyones dropped out and some more shuffling is needed.

Just a thought.

Doug H said:
I was thinking about this, and I was wondering if there should be a round up a week after the pairs have been selected to see if anyones dropped out and some more shuffling is needed.

Just a thought.

After the names are drawn I'm giving people 3 days to RSVP me to confirm they are in fact still in. There are some people responding to this with only a couple of posts behind them, and I just want to make sure they're still around on the 16th so their partner doesn't get screwed. You can PM a couple days before hand if you're not going to be around on the 16th. Or something....the key is to communicate because as you can see there are a lot of people to pair up. It's going to be a lot of fun.

Most of you guys I know well enough, but I suspect a few people will have to be re-paired. And that's fine...I've allowed time for that.

I'm very happy to see how much interest there is here. It's cool to see how adventurous people can be!

Back