~~~~ Home Recording Challenge 3 ~~~~

If we get a few more "aye's" I'll set it up to Monday night. That will give time for a few more people who might wanna join in to see the thread.

Also, I'm accepting bids for pairing with Bruce. ;) I'll offer myself 20 USD to start the bidding....do I hear 30?

Aye, and I'm still in

I'm down with moving the date forward.

And thanks Lt. Bob for the info about how to fix 'er up.

"Also, I'm accepting bids for pairing with Bruce. I'll offer myself 20 USD to start the bidding....do I hear 30?" (posted by Sluice, of course, who just went into a hissy fit about this not being a competition...)

Well, since it's not....
why should we care?
;)

Just teasin' ya Sluice!
Kirstin

............dude........

......where did all the chics come from..............

...............................cool!

I know...if I didn't love my girlfriend like I do, I'd look for a female Homerecer too.

But then again...

"No honey, I believe it's MY turn to use the studio..."

Last edited:
SLuiCe said:
If we get a few more "aye's" I'll set it up to Monday night. That will give time for a few more people who might wanna join in to see the thread.

Also, I'm accepting bids for pairing with Bruce. ;) I'll offer myself 20 USD to start the bidding....do I hear 30?

Man....theres a joke in there but I'll pass.

I cast an Aye!

This is really starting to freak me out....

half the people posting in this thread are either complete newbies that I've never heard of.... or chicks.

where did all these people come from...? :eek: :eek:

somehow... I feel this is all chris's fault.

:p

I'm still trying to decide if I'm in or not.... seeing how I didn't even get around to finishing the last HRC... even though I posted the challenge. :p

WATYF

:D :D :D :D ......aw come on PUSSY!!!! (Its an appropriate insult people, it was a cat person's picture):D

......gonna go and git awl samicide on us.... puttin' it up, taking it down,...... ........I take great pleasure seeing pics of people when they are so very OBVIOUSLY STONED:D :D

......NOW PUT IT BACK UP.......

.....seriously though, I though you looked quite dashing...

Hey now... stop hitting on SLuiCe...

that's what all these newbie chicks are for.

:D

WATYF

Back