What Have We Learned So Far??

Hell Waldo, I'm probably as responsible as anybody, lol...I've uploaded more versions of this tune than have been downloaded by anyone, lmao.

:D

Have a great night.

I prefer #5!!! :rolleyes:
(still waiting for it to download ):( 15 min and only @ 40%)

WTF, I'll share my day while I wait. 4 Massachusetts gigs today, ran the gamut.

Played a 9AM funeral in Lowell...Hook & Hastings pipe organ, circa 1899 was in surprisingly good shape and in tune..:), fun to play!

....65 miles to Sutton for a classical wedding ceremony...guest vocalist sucked [Prima Donna 2nd soprano with no concept of time.:rolleyes:
( real nice tits though, shootin to the moon! :p)...........

30 miles to a jazz trio cocktail reception in Marlborough....upright bass player was good but to busy.....sax guy was so good he made me jealous of his phrasing....he also scored w/ one of the bridesmaids. Shrimp cocktails were HUGE and tastey. Jack Daniels on the rocks went down easy...( only one...er ,.it was a double:p )

Up north to Andover for a 4 hour college graduation party (piano/vocal single) .....uhmmmmm......what fun!!! scenery was off the scale on this one :D :D :D ...WTF is up w/ all this piercing shit though! One chick had 9 in her ear, for some reason I didn't mind the one in her tongue.........untill she started speaking..."Hey, you thing pretty nithe, do you thnow how da do Musthang Thally????
Food kicked ass and the Heineken helped me get through Brown Eyed Girl & Margarittaville. They actually dug the jazz & my originals during the cocktail & dinner hours on the upside.

DAMN, hold on.....sorry lawyerman , download siezed @ 1:37, so far #2 is cleaner than #1 ....have to catch you later on #3 & 4.

flat-9 said:
Up north to Andover for a 4 hour college graduation party (piano/vocal single) .....uhmmmmm......what fun!!! scenery was off the scale on this one :D :D :D ...WTF is up w/ all this piercing shit though!

Need a roadie? :eek: :D :eek:

flat-9 said:
I prefer #5!!! :rolleyes:
(still waiting for it to download ):( 15 min and only @ 40%)

WTF, I'll share my day while I wait. 4 Massachusetts gigs today, ran the gamut.

Played a 9AM funeral in Lowell...Hook & Hastings pipe organ, circa 1899 was in surprisingly good shape and in tune..:), fun to play!

....65 miles to Sutton for a classical wedding ceremony...guest vocalist sucked [Prima Donna 2nd soprano with no concept of time.:rolleyes:
( real nice tits though, shootin to the moon! :p)...........

30 miles to a jazz trio cocktail reception in Marlborough....upright bass player was good but to busy.....sax guy was so good he made me jealous of his phrasing....he also scored w/ one of the bridesmaids. Shrimp cocktails were HUGE and tastey. Jack Daniels on the rocks went down easy...( only one...er ,.it was a double:p )

Up north to Andover for a 4 hour college graduation party (piano/vocal single) .....uhmmmmm......what fun!!! scenery was off the scale on this one :D :D :D ...WTF is up w/ all this piercing shit though! One chick had 9 in her ear, for some reason I didn't mind the one in her tongue.........untill she started speaking..."Hey, you thing pretty nithe, do you thnow how da do Musthang Thally????
Food kicked ass and the Heineken helped me get through Brown Eyed Girl & Margarittaville. They actually dug the jazz & my originals during the cocktail & dinner hours on the upside.

DAMN, hold on.....sorry lawyerman , download siezed @ 1:37, so far #2 is cleaner than #1 ....have to catch you later on #3 & 4.

Now THAT was an interesting day!:D

Yeah, that WAS a great reply. NOW I'm giving this thread a 5-STAR Rating!!

Oh man, wtf? You can only vote once???? WHAT IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND???

How in the WORLD are we supposed to load up the people that we hate with like, 20 1-star ratings, thereby making it mathematically unlikely for them to ever be "cool" again?

LMAO!!! :D :D

Here ya go man.....I always have a 5 in my pocket.LOL
***** The thread topic itself is enough for a 5 but ralphs post just put it over the top.LMAO!

chrisharris said:

How in the WORLD are we supposed to load up the people that we hate with like, 20 1-star ratings, thereby making it mathematically unlikely for them to ever be "cool" again?

LMAO!!! :D :D

maybe the guys in the cave can let you in on their secret.LMAO!My threads get a one star rating before I ever hit the submit button in the cave.LMAO!

ahhhh,I just figured something out.You can also vote as a "guest"!You dont even have to be a member or logged in!

chrisharris said:
HAHAHahahaha....nice, Kramer.

So, did you vote all 4 of those? Not too shabby.

Nah man.LOL. Two of those are mine.You can only vote once as a guest.I gave it two 5's.......it had one star before I even voted.Did you ONE star it?LOL

It'd be funny if Jamal voted, lol. He must be in church (HA!!)

It's funny...when all that controversy got stirred up over whether Jamal and I were the same person, it got sort of resolved by Dragon by checking the IP address information. Well, AFTER that, Jamal lost his username, and he was having trouble setting up another username...so I did it for him using my wife's email addy...hehehee...SO DON'T CHECK AGAIN!!!

I'm the one who picked "Jamal Bucket," b/c I figured it would just be temporary until he got his real username back. He's never forgiven me for that name, lol. He did, however, change his password. :D

Back