What Have We Learned So Far??

M.Brane said:
I always wear rubber gloves, and wash up good after handling that stuff. I never did a lot of coke either.;)

If those ants would stay the fuck out of my house, and the animal's food bowls I wouldn't have to kill 'em.:rolleyes:

Here`s a natural alternative to using Diazanon..
get a little tack hammer and turn the lights down low. Sit real quiet and wait on that first little fucker, smash his ass good and he can`t go back and tell em where the chow is! :cool:

Toki987 said:
chrisharris, your a good fella. You did a good tune man, and I`m sure there`s many more that will flow from the well. I`m just a sideman, thats pretty much all I`ve ever been, have done a few gigs that made my days and basked in the glory for a while. Now I just like to play and really enjoyed being able to contribute to something already good. Maybe there`ll be another opening some time and I can help you out again. Thanks for the props...
love ya man

Ken,

You are WAY to humble!! ( YET, another rare & appreciated quality!

chrisharris said:
I learned something last night when I met my band's new drummer for the first time ever 2 hours before a gig, lol. GOOD DRUMMERS CAN FAKE ANYTHING I'VE EVER WRITTEN, lol.

Also, "V-Kits" might not be very sexy, but they make sound checks go about a kazillion times faster. He carried his kit in under one arm, plugged one wire into the snake, and then just kinda' flipped through about 15 kick sounds until he hit one where the 3 of us stood up in unison and said "THAT ONE!"

Hrm...I wonder if I screwed the song up...Maybe M.Brane's still watching this thread...or flat9? somebody? Anybody?...not that anybody should care about me...BUT TOKI987...Think of TOKI !!!!

I don't know what it is to dsp something, but I probably did it, lol.
www.nowhereradio.com/honestmango/singles

(there's the "dry" recording, and then there's the new and (improved?) Toki version that I redid after hearing some mud...I hear mud everywhere...it's my life's mission to replace all mud with "harshness" wherever I encounter it

LOL on the new drummer story!

You screwed nothin' up , everything from here on in is purely preferential!

Ken, you are the balls! [ don't let it go to your head. naaah , you're to refreshingly humble as stated previously]:cool:

M.Brane said:
............then again I could just be buzzin' on all that Diazanon I inhaled while spraying the ants outside.:eek:

:D

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...It's the Pyramid Hefeweizen ! :D :D :D

BTW: lost our asses @ the tables last monday.:mad: Every time I doubled down on 11 , I caught an Ace, 5 or 6!!!!!Que Sera! Next time I'll crush them though!
;)

If any of you guys have day jobs...QUIT THEM NOW AND WRITE COMEDY...I mean it. Dave Barry sucks. I just howled...

M.Brane and anybody else who listened to this tune for the 5,000th time...lol; thanks. I'm gonna' give you guys a well-deserved rest...

...here's some inconsequential venting. I've recorded enough original tunes to fill out another CD, and I've been kinda' pulling my hair and teeth out (you should see me...ick) listening to all these tunes on as many different systems as possible...and I had an epiphony of sorts this evening as I threw one of my test mix CD's out the window of my car at about 97mph...it just really doesn't matter, lol. I tend to kinda' get microcosmic when it comes to my tunes, but the truth is that I'm never going to be a sonic guru, lol. I'm a lawyer who plays a musician whenever I can (like 1 a.m. Monday morning)...and that's just gonna' have to do, lol.

Very sincere thanks to everyone who has held back from flaming my self-absorbed obsessive compulsive ass lately.

chrisharris said:

Very sincere thanks to everyone who has held back from flaming my self-absorbed obsessive compulsive ass lately.

My sole reason is that its such a cute self-absorbed obsessive compulsive ass, I just can't help myself.

Also, I want a copy of the new CD, so I don't want to mess that up.:D

I'm gettin' there on my Juliet track--some transformation has taken place. Patience. Oh, and for a lawyer, your a damn fine artist...

Back