What are these on this guys keyboard rig?

well it appears to be one of those delta style stands... as to the boards i suspect that the keyboards were refinished at the request of some stage/lighting director for her tour... he just couldn't bear the idea of flat black everywhere and those pesky names... kurz/roland/yamama who are those guys anyway???

That stand is made by a company called APEX. Here is the website... those run around $250 bucks... at least they use to... The cables are on the other side strapped down with plastic hooks.... also you must buy big supportbars for heavy keyboards... they come standard with the small bars...which really stinks...I have one and had to buy new support bars for my triton studio 88.

Oh and the cable hiding it could be as simple as some spray painted flexible plastic.

Here's the link to APEX

http://www.ultimatesupport.com/s.nl/sc.14/category.44/.f

Demi

well it appears to be one of those delta style stands... as to the boards i suspect that the keyboards were refinished at the request of some stage/lighting director for her tour... he just couldn't bear the idea of flat black everywhere and those pesky names... kurz/roland/yamama who are those guys anyway???

it could also be that MC does not have a merchandise branding deal with any of the keyboard makers... like alot of other stars do...They get paid big dollars to have those ugly stickers showing on stage...

Demi

Back