Sgt pepper 4-tracks? Got em? I do...

Oh my dear, I've been searching for the Queen multitracks of "Get down, Make love" and "Brighton Rock"for months now.
Could someone please help me with this?

Aren't those Beatles tracks just the Quadrophonic mixes? Sgt. Pepper WAS one of the albums released in Quad on reel-to-reel back in the day; noteable also was Frampton COmes ALive and (suprise suprise) The Who's Quadrophrenia.

Aren't those Beatles tracks just the Quadrophonic mixes? Sgt. Pepper WAS one of the albums released in Quad on reel-to-reel back in the day; noteable also was Frampton COmes ALive and (suprise suprise) The Who's Quadrophrenia.

Good point. I'd love to get one of those Pepper quad reels.

These Sgt. Pepper files are great, I don't think they are just the Quadrophonic Mixes, but I might be wrong.
I've downloaded a lot of multi track files and good info from a forum related to the Nine Inch Nails (echoingthesound.org)

But IanAvey, also there no Led Zepp.
Do you happen to have a link to the Brighton Rock files?

It isn't all that important - I was just curious. Beatles on 4-track or Quadrophonic is awesome either way!

link is down to peppers tracks

does any have or would be willing to share them?

first post. finnaly had something to say:cool:

Hey,
People should go to this guys blog. He was a sh!t-ton of .mogg files that you can easily download for free. You will need a program called Audacity tho. Just to convert the files into .wav files to use. Well I use Pro Tools after I convert them...These are from Rockband. So they are not as detailed as the other multis that were out a few months ago. They usually consist of
2 seperate Kick Drum tracks
2 Seperate Snare Drum tracks
2 Seperate Room mic/cymbals/overhead mics
1 Bass
2 seperate guitar tracks
2 seperate lead vocals
and certain songs have extra stuff as needed...
Its all explained if you read what the guy has posted...and no its not my site...
http://xerotheory.blogspot.com/
Just read what is at the top and you can scroll down for the files...
enjoy...
I think he even has the Beatles 4-tracks too...

Yeah those Boston tracks are killer! Wonder exactly where they were snagged from - on Something About you the 'Lead guitar' track actually starts out with a partial vocal, then is really the Harmony guitars not the bare lead. Maybe the tracks were mixed and bounced and this is the surviving multi-master?

AK

Im pretty sure that 95% of the multis on the blog are rockband multis. And yeah they did mix a few things together that maybe werent that way to begin with. I think they needed them to fit the rockband format. But they are still kickass. My oldman was learning guitar riffs to songs he's loved his whole life. Everytime I see him he goes on and on about them. How he loves that I turned him on to them...

Back