Props to Bknot, BeatsBuy, and my dawg Jug

ya, you know what's up... But, it aint all about the props, I feed off of cats doing what they love and seeing the creativity flowin... MAKE DEM HOT TRACKS!

Last edited:
Man, it's crazy. I make it a daily thing! I wake up and get in tech support mode. I check out the forums and add my tips. I get tons of emails on tips and help topics everyday. I love it! So keep hitting me up anytime. That's why I'm here. Ta give my tips and also learn from others at the same time. So, hit me up at my forum or right here... :rolleyes:

I've been at other forums, but right here you guys are consistent and have good topics... DEVOTION!

BeatsBuY said:
Man, it's crazy. I make it a daily thing! I wake up and get in tech support mode. I check out the forums and add my tips. I get tons of emails on tips and help topics everyday. I love it! So keep hitting me up anytime. That's why I'm here. Ta give my tips and also learn from others at the same time. So, hit me up at my forum or right here... :rolleyes:

I've been at other forums, but right here you guys are consistent and have good topics... DEVOTION!
:) awesome

Hi_D_Ho_Man said:
Ya'll cats keep the 411 flowing thru here like no other. Thats wussup.

I try to give back what was given to me, each one teach one. The positive energy here keeps me moving. If I wasn't married with kids, man it would be on, but I do what I can. There just isn't enough hours in a day, there should be 28 instead of 24 and then maybe I can do something, lol.

its alway nice to help others out..just like we were..its always something new to learn..between this board and a few others(sondclick community board & Songwriter101 business forum) its creat to hear folk finish products when we all helped eack other improve...thats luv and support..

We all try to do what we can

Killah_Trakz said:
yo beats buy got damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! boy you aRE A MONSTER. Holla @ the kid doggy 100.

Thanks Killah. It's not just me... It's a collective effort. Without everyone, it wouldn't happen.

Yup, you cats definitely deserve much props...you got this forum going again. Good to see you around HDHM.

Much props...really spark nice topics... which lead to alot of info being discussed (thus--learning begins..)... Catalysts....

Keep it up ...

Raticus

Back