Death defying!

You better not let your insurance company see those pics! Mucho Loco Henry! Areebah! hehe

Henry you got a studio too right? Or do you only do live sound?

You better not let your insurance company see those pics! Mucho Loco Henry! Areebah! hehe

Henry you got a studio too right? Or do you only do live sound?

Lots of both Wes but resonantly the live sound support is taking up the slack of the studio.
After all it is festival season ..... Aaaaaaaaaaaareebah!

I try not to go outside - it's been between 90 ~ 100+ the past few weeks - apparently there is some sort of heat wave... :eek: My wife likes to keep it about 40 degrees inside so I am always walking around freezing my ass off while the pavement is melting right outside. I really need to attend some festivals though. I am thinking of getting a bass player and another guitarist and actually playing a show! :eek: 40 is the new 20!

I try not to go outside - it's been between 90 ~ 100+ the past few weeks - apparently there is some sort of heat wave... :eek: My wife likes to keep it about 40 degrees inside so I am always walking around freezing my ass off while the pavement is melting right outside. I really need to attend some festivals though. I am thinking of getting a bass player and another guitarist and actually playing a show! :eek: 40 is the new 20!

We're getting the band back together!?!

Fixed .......

:eek: No safety harness. Death defying height.... no net..... for a few bucks an hour.....on a slippery railing and baluster. If you do that again and fall don't come running to me. I can't say it better than this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85V1Xewv20k

because living is worth more than a well placed mic, or honorable mention in the 2011 Darwin Awards.

Ropes and harnesses are for bum-asses! :D Besides there was nowhere safe to tie in.
And it wasn't like a wilie E. coyote endless fall into the abyss

church sound system installer at a Baton Rouge store I tuned pianos for did that ..... had something break dumping him to the floor below where he promptly shattered his pelvis in mutiple places.

:laughings:
No, it's a tango swing. Actually, back in the 80s, some people used to refer to them as "American swings". I had a particular friend that used to do that. It drove me nuts. Everybody in South Kilburn called it a tango swing, but no, he had to call it an American swing ! :D
I used to take great delight in shinnying up the telegraph pole and crawling to the centre of the pole that goes across and attaching two ropes that the kids used to play a game called 'tango' on. Considering a few months previous I was scared of heights, it was quite a progression and I was never scared in the 3 years I used to shinny up there. About 3~4 years ago, I was doing some repairs to a tango at a friend's adventure playground and it was a similar height. I went up on a ladder and I was so scared, I had to tie the ladder to the pole and hang on for dear life ! It was damn windy too. But I remember thinking that 15~20 years previous, I had no fear. The way I am in that photo, nothing on this earth would get me in that position again ! I've done my stint as a superhero. I'm in retirement now !! :D

:laughings:
No, it's a tango swing. Actually, back in the 80s, some people used to refer to them as "American swings". I had a particular friend that used to do that. It drove me nuts. Everybody in South Kilburn called it a tango swing, but no, he had to call it an American swing ! :D
I used to take great delight in shinnying up the telegraph pole and crawling to the centre of the pole that goes across and attaching two ropes that the kids used to play a game called 'tango' on. Considering a few months previous I was scared of heights, it was quite a progression and I was never scared in the 3 years I used to shinny up there. About 3~4 years ago, I was doing some repairs to a tango at a friend's adventure playground and it was a similar height. I went up on a ladder and I was so scared, I had to tie the ladder to the pole and hang on for dear life ! It was damn windy too. But I remember thinking that 15~20 years previous, I had no fear. The way I am in that photo, nothing on this earth would get me in that position again ! I've done my stint as a superhero. I'm in retirement now !! :D

It's just that we don't bounce as well as we usta Grim. :D
As one gets older gravity becomes an enemy.

That reminds me of something I heard on a quiz show where the host was being really nasty to one of the contestants. The woman was somewhat 'plump' and the host {who is well known for having had some cosmetic work done to try and look young when she's 60 something} was really sticking it to her about her weight and sort of intimating that the woman would be seen as sexually unattractive to men. So the contestant just smiled and said "Oh, I don't think so. Far better to bounce as you get older than to rattle......."
I thought that was a good comeback and the host was speechless, a rare happening.

Back