Death defying!

I'm surprised no one asked or that I didn't say before but the microphone used was an Avantone CK-40

Check out the specs HERE in this review.

That reminds me of something I heard on a quiz show where the host was being really nasty to one of the contestants. The woman was somewhat 'plump' and the host {who is well known for having had some cosmetic work done to try and look young when she's 60 something} was really sticking it to her about her weight and sort of intimating that the woman would be seen as sexually unattractive to men. So the contestant just smiled and said "Oh, I don't think so. Far better to bounce as you get older than to rattle......."
I thought that was a good comeback and the host was speechless, a rare happening.

Sounds like something Anne Robinson would say.

If it was, the contestant was right. Anne can't talk!

Totally nuts. I really don't think I would have gone that far- if I couldn't have found a pole to gaff-tape the mic stand to, the project would have done without that placement.

Looked at a couple other pics- from a distance, you and I could be mistaken for each other, esp. when I grew my hair long (donated it to Locks of Love last year.)

Totally nuts. I really don't think I would have gone that far- if I couldn't have found a pole to gaff-tape the mic stand to, the project would have done without that placement.

Looked at a couple other pics- from a distance, you and I could be mistaken for each other, esp. when I grew my hair long (donated it to Locks of Love last year.)
that makes 3 of us ...... and there's a bunch of others here that pretty much look the same.
We ought to do a "hippies invade Vegas" movie!

that makes 3 of us ...... and there's a bunch of others here that pretty much look the same.
We ought to do a "hippies invade Vegas" movie!

Now wait a minute granted the death defying picture doesn't show my face which other pictures are you referring to that you think is Moi?

Last edited:
When you look at some of the pics posted at various jamfests, it's uncanny how similar alot of the guys look.
Must be a common ancestor somewhere. But don't tell Bubba Po !

Back