Death defying!

Your totally out of your mind. I would have had someone sitting on me - or anything not to pull that spider man impression!

Mucho Loco Henry Areebah!

Wasn't he one of the original conga players with Santana ? :D

Why yes Grim he was and the gig he had before that was with Desi Arnaz in the Ricky Ricardo orchestra a.k.a. Enrique Alberto Fernando Ricardo y de Acha, III. Playing conga and bongos!

Viva Mucho Loco

Yes it worked out very well indeed with that microphone, plus a stereo (that is 2 feeds from Aux 1-vocals and Aux 2-instruments) direct off of the FOH console.

I bet that was a pain. Did you have any issue with the sound once the place was filled with people? I bet when you try to capture a large seating room the acoustics change dramatically when people fill the place.

I bet that was a pain. Did you have any issue with the sound once the place was filled with people? I bet when you try to capture a large seating room the acoustics change dramatically when people fill the place.

Once the room filled the whole acoustics of the room did change dramatically, for the good. Dare I use the words warmed up and settled down.

Thats what i figured. Im sure that an empty room would have alot of reflection going on. If you have any audio of this id like to hear it.

Back