What do you think is worthy of praise regarding Joe Biden?

You despise Trump for reasons that have nothing to do with his performance as POTUS. It's vapid and lazy to label everything as "Whataboutism" - there are valid reasons why Trump is superior to Biden, it's not "whataboutism" to make the observation that Biden is a blight on America.

No one with any sense believes "Trump is the only true source" and you've never heard me say that. If you say the media *hasn't* been lying to serve a particular agenda, if you claim there's no evidence the 2020 election was rigged it's because you don't want to pay attention to the evidence.
As long as you’re willing to believe that you are smarter than all of Trump’s attorneys, and have identified all the evidence that for some reason he didn’t have or use when presenting his dozens of cases, then I don’t know what to say. Trump conspired to subvert our very democracy. You had no clue about PPP, you have no concern about Clarence Thomas being filthy as hell. But you’ve got all the answers anyway.

I don’t know what to say.
I'm aware of this.

So what authoritarianism had you seen Trump display when you voted for Hillary? Oh wait, no that's just b.s. you're tossing out, you just resent Trump because Mega-wealthy Orange Man Bad!

I'm well aware you like virtually all other Biden voters don't care if the election was stolen or not.

I bet your plenty of money isn't give away 400k for eight years plenty. Your cutoff for "obscenely wealthy" is somewhere within the vast chasm between you and Trump.

Trump conspired to subvert our very democracy.
Uh huh.

Of course you live your life by the teachings of Rob "CIA asset" Reiner.

1695830399842.png

Reiner Our Democracy.jpg

Etc. etc. ad nauseum from your thought leader.

1695833209405.png

It's actually probably Hunter Biden's fault. Fucker inflated everything!

Inflated your mom.

Doh! I done done it again. C'mon now, it was a "your mom" joke. Kidding. I'm sure his mom is a very fine upstanding lady. Someone he should strive to make proud, rather than, you know, what we see of him here. Mom is watching so act accordingly.

Perhaps good advice for us all, including myself. But, I don't know, you gotta admit perhaps at times a "your mom" joke invites itself. Next best and juvenile thing to a good ol' fart joke.

So what authoritarianism had you seen Trump display when you voted for Hillary? Oh wait, no that's just b.s. you're tossing out, you just resent Trump because Mega-wealthy Orange Man Bad!
In 2016 he was already planting the seeds of election fraud in case he lost. He had already started “othering” and demonstrating loyalty over integrity with his alignment with Fox News. His divisive comments against women were also a huge red flag.
I'm well aware you like virtually all other Biden voters don't care if the election was stolen or not.
I do care. Trump tried to steal it with a fraudulent elector scheme.

Actually a huge deal killer for me were the stories of him not paying contractors, and cheating on his wife. I think someone’s character is critical to their leadership ability.

His treatment of John McCain and his statements on war heros, along with his buying his way out of service. That ok with you?

Actually a huge deal killer for me were the stories of him not paying contractors, and cheating on his wife. I think someone’s character is critical to their leadership ability.

His treatment of John McCain and his statements on war heros, along with his buying his way out of service. That ok with you?
Pussy Grabbers Unite!

It doesn't take a genius to figure out if a person is a piece of trash or not and vote accordingly... How can you vote for a person to be President when you wouldn't even want to be in the same room with them?

They also bring up a bunch of weirdos that have nothing to do with anything at all in life... like CIA Assets or some randos with Blue Check Marks... and pretend like that matters to ANYONE but themselves.

brassplyer said:
In 2016 he was already planting the seeds of election fraud in case he lost. He had already started “othering” and demonstrating loyalty over integrity with his alignment with Fox News. His divisive comments against women were also a huge red flag.

I do care. Trump tried to steal it with a fraudulent elector scheme.
Maybe Dem vitriol and calls for his impeachment from the moment he announced he was running to the present day had something to do with Trump's opining about Dem cheating - along with strong evidence that they cheated.

You don't care if the election was stolen by Dems.

You heard stories. Exactly how many personal business dealings have you had with Trump? Your specific knowledge about others' dealings with Trump? You know the Trump family so well you can comment from firsthand knowledge on what was going on with their marriage?

Your alleged concerns about character are humorous in light of you voting for Hillary and Joedaughtershowers.

Trump's comments about McCain were ill-considered.

I have no problem whatsoever with anyone who got out of serving in Vietnam - a massive criminal fraud that accomplished nothing but line the pockets of bankers and contractors and killed 58k Americans and far more Vietnamese pointlessly. Possibly the only thing I'll ever agree with Jane Fonda on even if her Vietnam trip was a well-intentioned but ultimately bonehead move.

I don't even have a problem with Joedaughtershowers' multiple deferments while he was healthy enough to play football and baseball other than people busting on Trump for his deferments while ignoring Joe's.

Maybe Dem vitriol and calls for his impeachment from the moment he announced he was running to the present day had something to do with Trump's opining about Dem cheating - along with strong evidence that they cheated.

You don't care if the election was stolen by Dems.
I do.
Where's the proof?

Not to Trump. He made similar comments again just recently.

You forgot the one about Trump saying Gen Mark Millie should be brought up on charges of treason, and we all know what that punishment is.
Somebody put that idiot in jail pending trial... please!

So what? Freedom of speech. First amendment.

You get to say what you want.
I get to say what I want
Prez gets to say what he wants

Unless of course you guys are in support of censorship. Are you?

That would be Un-American as well as unconstitutional.

So what? Freedom of speech. First amendment.

You get to say what you want.
I get to say what I want
Prez gets to say what he wants

Unless of course you guys are in support of censorship. Are you?

That would be Un-American as well as unconstitutional.
Nope.
Once you are indicted, you lose the right to say whatever you want.

Back