What do you think is worthy of praise regarding Joe Biden?

Right? That mf’er ended our 200+ year stretch of peaceful transition of power and people defend him.
Really? 200+ stretch? That’s untrue. Just look back to Bush vs Gore. That had to be decided by the Supreme Court. There have been other cases of highly contested elections also.

Really? 200+ stretch? That’s untrue. Just look back to Bush vs Gore. That had to be decided by the Supreme Court. There have been other cases of highly contested elections also.
I said peaceful, as in non-violent. Litigation doesn’t draw blood.

Hey Einstein, those things were very public because they were litigated. Stormy Daniels was after 2016, but there were accusations prior. Along with the Billy Bush tapes and comments he made, his character was evident.
So you saw the work they did firsthand.

You know what went on between Trump and Stormy Daniels even less than you comprehend the Cochrane study or that article about Milley's sketchy claim regarding Trump meeting Luis Avila.

Now where did you get your law degree?
From the University of Southern North Dakota at Hoople on a Schickele scholarship.

So you saw the work they did firsthand.

You know what went on between Trump and Stormy Daniels even less than you comprehend the Cochrane study or that article about Milley's sketchy claim regarding Trump meeting Luis Avila.
Trump’s own words are damning enough. If payment records don’t tell the rest of the story, what are you accusing the Biden’s of exactly?

It’s you who didn’t understand the Cochrane study.
From the University of Southern North Dakota at Hoople on a Schickele scholarship.
Then you should know better. If Biden was sued 60 times for something, you’d still let me say “nothing to see here”? Bullshit.

Which is why Trump told people to protest peacefully. Not his fault what a relative handful of morons did

So you've *never* grabbed a woman by the pussy?

Well, actually I'd be surprised if you had.

So... are you admitting to sexually assaulting someone? Not good, bro. I do see why you stand behind your FOF* lord Chump now though... bad look.

*Flaccid Orange Fuck

So... are you admitting to sexually assaulting someone? Not good, bro. I do see why you stand behind your FOF* lord Chump now though... bad look.
No but then you know that. They've all encouraged and enjoyed the hell out of it among other things we did.

So you've never grabbed a woman by the pussy?

No but then you know that. They've all encouraged and enjoyed the hell out of it among other things we did.

So you've never grabbed a woman by the pussy?
C'mon man. You know the difference between the misogynistic asshole comment and joyful consenting play.
C'mon.

You might want to look into the term "context", because your boy was talking about sexually assaulting women, but you know that.

Which is why Trump told people to protest peacefully. Not his fault what a relative handful of morons did
If you yell “fire” in a crowded theater, are the people morons for running out?

I’ve never sexually assaulted someone if that’s what you’re asking. I assume then you have?

If you yell “fire” in a crowded theater, are the people morons for running out?
From "The Leftist Compendium Of Dumb Analogies"

brassplyer said:

I’ve never sexually assaulted someone if that’s what you’re asking. I assume then you have?
I asked exactly what I asked. I get it - women aren't your thing.

Sure I have - never when it wasn't mutually desired.

brassplyer said:
I asked exactly what I asked. I get it - women aren't your thing.
There it is. A schoolyard favorite - calling someone gay. Racial bigotry isn’t enough, you have to go for more. You are a pathetic excuse for a human.
Lol - so when you referred to a "pearl necklace" that was different. :ROFLMAO:

Your general pissy tone, the reactive hysteria you display over and over again - it paints a certain picture.

You're white-knighting for leddy - isn't that precious.

Yes we both know he was telling people to peacefully demonstrate a sketchy election.
I am just me mate.
Guitar player, telephone guy, part owner in the company, biker, golfer, proud dad.
Leddy and I do not know each other any more than you and I do.
Don't hate me just because I see/think differently.
Embrace the similarities.

I am just me mate.
Guitar player, telephone guy, part owner in the company, biker, golfer, proud dad.
Leddy and I do not know each other any more than you and I do.
Don't hate me just because I see/think differently.
Embrace the similarities.
I don't hate you, leddy or anyone on here - I'd probably find you to be an okay guy if I met you outside of this forum having no familiarity with your politics. There's an outside chance that might even be true of leddy.

In here we're talking about politics - I see you both and others as seriously misguided for all the reasons you've laid out.

- You *know* that Biden is an inept fraud, that he's nothing more than a figurehead and puppet and he's not even a competent puppet. He refused to take a cognitive test that Trump passed with no problem because Biden's handlers know damn well he'd do a faceplant. But no one needs a test to know Biden is in serious mental decline. He was *never* particularly sharp.
- You *know* about Biden's payola with his druggie wastoid son, all your "show me the proof" nonsense notwithstanding. For whatever reason you refuse to admit what's glaringly obvious.
- Several times I've mentioned in here about Biden pushing drug legislation literally at the same time as getting his own asshole kid off the hook on a drug arrest. That alone *should* be disqualifying.
- You *know* the crap that's been going on with shielding Biden, that the treatment he and Trump have gotten are vastly different.
- It's unfathomable that anyone can look at Dem border policy and not have a huge problem with it.

If you genuinely don't realize that the 2020 election was dirty it can only be because you aren't interested in putting in the effort to examine it. If I thought there genuinely wasn't good reason to say it was dirty, I'd say that. It was dirty. Bleating over and over "Nuh uh, no it wasn't" just tells me you haven't put in a serious effort to look at the reality. Just dismissively citing this or that court case is lazy bullshit - that doesn't show you the details.

I don't think that Trump is the ideal POTUS - sure I've got issues with him, I know he's vastly superior to Biden or anyone else on the Dem side when evaluating what's important in a POTUS. As I've said before listen to Tulsi Gabbard speak for 5 minutes and listen to Biden and tell me you think he's the best the Dems had to offer. They didn't want her because she'd be an actual President, not someone who would simply take marching orders. A close to ideal POTUS to me would be Tulsi with her even-tempered intelligence with Trump's core agenda.

You all keep saying that you had to accept certain parts of Biden's platform - besides the fact that Biden doesn't *have* a platform - he has talking points that are handed to him from others, *everything* about "Biden's" agenda is steaming shit.

Last edited:
Back