What do you think is worthy of praise regarding Joe Biden?

As I've said before listen to Tulsi Gabbard speak for 5 minutes and listen to Biden and tell me you think he's the best the Dems had to offer. They didn't want her because she'd be an actual President, not someone who would simply take marching orders. A close to ideal POTUS to me would be Tulsi with her even-tempered intelligence with Trump's core agenda.
I'm not sure who I'd rather have - a closer to Trump Tulsi or DeSantis. Since DeSantis is reality he's my favorite at this point. Trump without the personality baggage. People say he's a bought-off swamp creature, he sure seems to be doing everything he can to piss off leftists.

I kind of like RFK jr. Been following him for several years. Seems pretty intact on his views.

Is any candidate perfect? No. For that matter is any person perfect? Nope.

We’re a fucked up mess. After all these years of being ‘civilized’ we still resort to killing other people for their resources. Yet we claim to be ‘spreading democracy’ or liberating people.
Well, I guess if your country is bombed to shit, you’re liberated.

I think you need to purge MTG, Matt Gaetz, Lauren Boebert, Paul Gosar (and the like) before you worry about the other guys.
These people are shit.
***EDIT*** and of course George "who the fuck am I" Santos.
Why should we wait until others are dealt with before focusing on the corrupt, senile Potato-In-Chief?

Last edited:
I was under the possibly mistaken impression that the money was earmarked for wall, and could not be spent on anything else. I'm not positive about that though...

So first he says he won’t build one foot of wall during the term of his administration, and now he’s backpedaling.

But..... I thought he considered the wall racist....
How amusing.
Brandon's declarations of belief are whatever his puppeteers tell him to say he believes. If they told him to he'd announce his commitment to having cigarette, beer and heroin vending machines installed in all public schools.

So how are your friend's puppeteers going to react when your supposed Orange Overlord returns? He just tells them to STFU? Seems strange...

Back