What do you think is worthy of praise regarding Joe Biden?

brassplyer

What if anything is commendable, worthy of praise regarding any aspect of our current POTUS Joe Biden?

Well, this time he got our leader's name right (which is an achievement) but still called him President. That's good progress. At least in America, ex-Presidents retain the title, here, we make them resign totally from the party. Politics really sucks, doesn't it!

Politics really sucks, doesn't it!
Nobody likes being lied to.

But these assholes love it for some fucked reason.

This new generation of kids needs to be sacrificed. i dont love them. I will not be united with my enemies. Kill all your kids cause.....I dont care for them..

One direction. The Apocalypse. Joe biden, got on the record, said it is ok to use your status or position to get what you want. Just wait for them to show their agenda. Kid sacrifices galore.

Last edited:
I had my judgement. I stood with God and was judged by man..in 2012 2014 2015 2016 2019..ect
Unanimously innocent verdict.

You all are standing with man to be judged by god...hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha

I vote against you , goodbye...cannot be unanimous! So make up some more words harry potter, Im gonna beat you too! Hell is your destination.

That he hasn't died and put us in an even worse place with Klueless Kamala at the helm......what a shit show. I suppose that's worthy of some praise..... :cry:

Nothing.

Well I guess his length of time in ‘public office’ could be considered praiseworthy.

He’s successfully grifted off of the American people for decades, never once having had a real job providing any benefit to society.

At least the unknown plumber keeps your bathroom from filling up with shit.

It's interesting... how if you know someone personally, with very few exceptions, you will feel differently, think differently, say things about them differently - than if you did not know them personally.

It's interesting... how if you know someone personally, with very few exceptions, you will feel differently, think differently, say things about them differently - than if you did not know them personally.
Maybe. But I have a theory about guys named Joe. I never met one I didn't like. You know what you're getting with a man named Joe. He's going to be hardworking and honest. A real straight shooter worthy of respect.

• Love
Reactions: TAE
Wow....a brand new thread...all about a brand new topic...that's sure to open new and edifying lines of discussion....leading to better understanding and fellowship by all who participate!!

There's no possibility that vitriol and unfounded opinions will follow.

Right?

• Haha
Reactions: TAE
Wow....a brand new thread...all about a brand new topic...that's sure to open new and edifying lines of discussion....leading to better understanding and fellowship by all who participate!!

There's no possibility that vitriol and unfounded opinions will follow.

Right?
Right...lol

Back