The Big Collab Round 2: Sign-ups

Qwestshun said:
you got balls , step for him.. seems as he wont... we can even do it on this board , embaras you in front of ya peeps

Hit my soundclick page, and listen to the song "Respect It".

You'll realize I don't have time for you internet kids and your little beef.

I make real music, and sell real albums, when I do real shows, for real people...

Take your "Internet Pride" and go somewhere, cuz I got no time for cats like you....

Abyss...?

Where you at dogg? Who got the beat for our group?

I haven't heard word from bk or JL.

I'll try hitting them up again if they don't show up soon.

I'm gonna get aim so we can get ideas circulating.

Finally got on to aim - took bloody ages to get a screen name though.

Right my aim is: Nineteen84A

I've added change - bk what's your addy?

We need to arrange a time that would be convenient with all of us to get on aim and arrange this.

And has anyone heard from JL?

YOOOOOOOOOOOO

I Just Sent ALL The Vox To Flossy THis morning.......but i dunno if we should wait on ya'll to drop?

Peace,

Kevlar

Change of POETS said:
Hit my soundclick page, and listen to the song "Respect It".

You'll realize I don't have time for you internet kids and your little beef.

I make real music, and sell real albums, when I do real shows, for real people...

Take your "Internet Pride" and go somewhere, cuz I got no time for cats like you....

Abyss...?

Where you at dogg? Who got the beat for our group?

oh no! a sound click page , and a performance infront of ya grammas bingo buddies , bitch , just say "hey qwest im scared , i know your iller , i know you make more real moves then i ever will, and i really dont wanna look dumb infront of these kids online who beleive in me"

a sound click page , your so big time dude lol

ive done more shows last year then youve done in your career.

too big time , lol get at me on wax speaking my name might help you actually sell that garbage you call an album , no go perform for your grammas bingo buddies and feel like a star

you fuckin herb

Qwestshun said:
oh no! a sound click page , and a performance infront of ya grammas bingo buddies , bitch , just say "hey qwest im scared , i know your iller , i know you make more real moves then i ever will, and i really dont wanna look dumb infront of these kids online who beleive in me"

a sound click page , your so big time dude lol

ive done more shows last year then youve done in your career.

too big time , lol get at me on wax speaking my name might help you actually sell that garbage you call an album , no go perform for your grammas bingo buddies and feel like a star

you fuckin herb
Yes, you're so ill, but nobody's heard of you. :rolleyes:

I don't have anything to prove to you. You're the faggot on a website issuing a challenge over someone with a similar name... what are you, 12?

Keep swinging on my nuts duke.

BTW, I peeped your tracks, and your flow is horrid. You sound like Bizzare from D12, and that's not a good thing. You're a run of the mill battle rapper. You couldn't sell a real album offline if you tried.

questien said:
Just got back from spring break. Im ready to help out

My AIM is: questien

Yahoo Messenger: questien

Cool look like it's just me an u right now man let's get this thang pop'n

wsup Fam..i need my team to pm me so i can get an ideal of what kind of song we working on so i can work on a bea or something..peace

I'll hit you and change off with a PM tongiht or tomorrow.

I've got some ideas for this that we can work with.

Any news of JL?

Yo ,

Where we at on this ?

What does my team expect of me? Im down with the tracks.

Hey Jug,
We up and running full force now.

I need details on the Collabo guys.

Holla

Malcolm

Flossy

WHERE THE PHUCK ARE U??????????? Haven't seen u on once since i sent the vox just let me jug,morrocco know everything is okay with the vox so i don't have to worry about it...Peace

Kevlar

Back