The Big Collab Round 2: Sign-ups

yo questien and malcolm yalll need to get on aim that is the easiest way make this happen. That's how me, Jug and Hi got it done last time. And that's how Jug, Kevlar, Morroco, and Flossy are getting it done this time.

yoooooooooo

follow the advice up above, get aim. aim is a free messenger as we all know but, it is also a peer to peer handler. aim will allow you to exchange files of any size. file transfer depends on connection speed. huge files can be sent overnight or while you are at work or out. you just need to keep your connection open to accept the file. when you wake up or get home, you should be straight.

establish a time where each of you would be online, that will make it easier to catch someone online. communication and cohesion is the key. everyone has their own responsibilities at home but, out of a seven day week their should be sometime for all of us to be able to pull together and get this done.

we pretty much all rap, produce, and engineer to a certain extent
this should be a peice of cake. you will be amazed at the talent out here if you put forth the effort to tap into it.

how many other cats in your hood can get cats from other COUNTRIES, let alone other states to lay down verses with them?

this is a powerfull thing we have going on here, and each of you have an advantage through this forum that 99% of the cats in your hood don't have.

you want that eastcoast dun language, downsouth slur, west coast slang, or an overseas accent on any hook, verse or skit?
then holla at these people. that's what the hell i'm going to do.

i know that i got off topic, please forgive me. this is a positive movement for positive people, everyone else can just BABEL ON

Flossy is backkkkkkk

So the final mix should be up in a few days for those who forgot about the collab..........

Peace,

Kevlar

I moved all my equipment to my partna's crib and we just hook up broadband.

My team...I'll post the song up for yalls approval, and everything is a go we'll post it to everybody else.

That Texas Fella
sugaty@aol.com

Im new to this forum... but I been writing and recording music for a few years...

I just recently started ditching the studio and recording at home...

Check out a song of mines and put me down for the collabo...

Also... let me know what yall think of the song...

Like A King (first joint at the top)
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/a51music.htm

For some reason....I cant link the actual track.... well if anybody dont mind checkin me out.... i dont think you will be disappointed.

What Happened???

Is it canned??? Starting to feel disappointed. I was really looking forward to hear what ya'll came up with

Back