"Sucky" 388 pdf for all you suckas'

superbeatballer

Here you go. It took me a couple hours with the scanning and the uploading and the constant sucky hosting glavin.....But its time well spent if I can help out another poor sap like me . Some of the schematics are out of order, so you can toil over that part of it. Enjoy MCI guy. :p

http://www.marjorie-plastille.com/

superbeatballer said:
Here you go. It took me a couple hours with the scanning and the uploading and the constant sucky hosting glavin.....But its time well spent if I can help out another poor sap like me . Some of the schematics are out of order, so you can toil over that part of it. Enjoy MCI guy. :p

http://www.marjorie-plastille.com/

Why would I care about a scematic for a 388? There are so many thousands of useless copies of garbage to "toil" over.

Enjoy if you want. You will probably need it sooner than later. Nice find.

MCI2424 said:
Why would I care about a scematic for a 388? There are so many thousands of useless copies of garbage to "toil" over.

Enjoy if you want. You will probably need it sooner than later. Nice find.
Cjacek was right. It wasn't meant for you.

Nickdahl requested a copy of it, but I was dragging my heals. It was your constant maligning of the 388 that finally got my ass off the couch to scan and upload the thing. It was something I'd been meaning to do anyway as I've seen requests for the manual quite frequently.

There are plenty of 388 users who don't find this information useless. Are you implying that they are picking through the contents of a dumpster like a common vagrant. That's a major pile of steaming bullshit!! This attitude flies in the face of what I consider to be the spirit of home recording.

When I said "enjoy MCI guy," it was meant as an innocent jab toward your
apparent dislike of a freaking machine!! A freaking machine!!! I can't believe someone would step on so many toes to make a point that nobody agrees with.

Anyway MCI, I can tell from your posts that you have a far greater knowledge of the recording arts than I do. No argument there. I just want to know why with your vast toolbag of understanding would you try to discredit so many ears that don't hear things the way you do.

B.t.w., the prior owner of my 388 dropped it on the floor and it still runs like a champ to this day. I think that says alot about its build quality.

The 388 is a nice-sounding and relevant machine that alot of people enjoy using. That's it. It's apples, oranges and you.

Why would I care about a scematic for a 388?
Who said it was for you? And what the hell is your goddamned problem anyway fuckface? :mad: Personally, after hearing 20 years of the GARBAGE like Ms Simpson buttface, or the fucking garbage called hiphop, that so called "pros" like yourself record, if I were you I'd get a reality check on my so called profession. YOUR nothing but fucking LIARS as far as I'm concerned. You couldn't record the truth if your life depended on it.

superbeatballer said:
I just want to know why with your vast toolbag of understanding would you try to discredit so many ears that don't hear things the way you do..

For the same reason as a pathetic professional power-painter may want to discredit so many eyes that don't see things the way he does.

Hey, "Van Gogh", "Viny", great work! Sounds good! :D

Attachments

• painter.jpg
    painter.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 108
superbeatballer said:
Anyway MCI, I can tell from your posts that you have a far greater knowledge of the recording arts than I do.

Don't bet on it. MCI is equivalent to the 18-year-old cheerleader you think you're talking to on a chat board, who’s really a 60-year-old man surfing the web in his underwear. :eek:

:D (I'm smiling, but the image is so disturbing... sorry) :D

Last edited:
Beck said:
Don't bet on it. MCI is equivalent to the 18-year-old cheerleader you think your talking to on a chat board, who’s really a 60-year-old man surfing the web in his underwear. :eek:

:D (I'm smiling, but the image is so disturbing... sorry) :D
What's the problem with that?

mx_mx said:
What's the problem with that?

Nothing... unless you really want accurate information that only real 18-year-old cheerleaders would know. :D :p

Beck said:
Nothing... unless you really want accurate information that only real 18-year-old cheerleaders would know. :D :p
Pfft If they're cyber-willing to cyber do me, it don't matter if they're a 60 year old man or an 18 year old cheerleader.

Ewww.

Beck said:
MCI is equivalent to the 18-year-old cheerleader you think you're talking to on a chat board, ... :D

At this forum he IS an 18 y.o. cheerleader....
..... the one, that comes to a local diner and moves around like trying to impress a group of old deer hunters. Those guys look at her cute bottom and smile. They look at her not sexually, but rather fatherly. They smile not becuase they get excited, but rather because She reminds them about their freshman times.
But the Girl does not realize it. - They look and they smile - and that's all that matter to her...
Hey, Girly Girl, you keep on moving around that way and one of those guys may buy you Strawberry Shake. ;)

Attachments

• wink.gif
    wink.gif
    19.3 KB · Views: 88
I even tried to give super some love in the rep department, but the board gods said I had to spread it around. So consider this a public thank you for making a kind gesture with the 388 manual on the forum. :)

It sets a good example for everyone, and cultivates friendship and professionalism. A+

-inform
-encourage
-uplift
-help reach goals
-disagree like gentlemen (and ladies... only if you're a lady) :D

~Tim
:)

Beck said:
I even tried to give super some love in the rep department, but the board gods said I had to spread it around. So consider this a public thank you for making a kind gesture by getting the 388 manual on the forum. :)

It sets a good example for everyone.

No problem amigo. Love me now, love me later....I'll be HR's on call 24/7 love receptacle.

I'll leave the manual up for good if I can be assured that there's no copyright infringement worries.

Question: Could we start an ongoing manual thread, or has that already been suggested?

-Ryan :)

A manual thread is a great idea. There are a lot of free manuals supplied by companies, and others that aren't being sold. I would think those would all be fair use.

Back