Studio Equipment for Sale

Magnum Pi

I'm officially putting some gear on sale. I don't have set prices yet because I'd like to do this auction style just to see what happens. If you don't feel like playing the auction game, simply email or respond with the maximum price you're willing to pay for each piece. If I think the price is fair, you'll get it.

Here's what I'm putting up:

ADAT LX-20

This ADAT is in like-new condition with VERY slight wear on the rack ears. I don't know the exact number of hours on the heads, I can find out if you'd like, but I know it's in the 30's. If you purchase the ADAT you'll also receive three new ADAT tapes.

Furman Series II PL-8 Sound Conditioner

Look it up, this is a great piece. The Furman is in like-new condition with zero wear. I bought this conditioner brand new probably six months ago and it has been sitting on a shelf ever since.

Pro Co Excellines Multitrack Cable

High quality 8 Track 1/4 inch to RCA cable. Cable comes with 10 year unconditional guarantee.

Mackie 1402 VLZ Pro

If you're reading this you probably already know how good this mixer is. If not, ask around. The mixer is in like-new condition. Like the Furman, I bought this mixer brand new from Musician's Friend and it has set on a shelf ever since.

Pearl Forum shell kit

This shell kit includes bass drum, 13inch and 16inch toms only. Makes a GREAT punk rock kit. I have some hardware I could sell along with the shells, but the hardware is top of the line...which means it would probably cost as much as the shells.

Forum member Creamapples1 has first hand knowledge of every piece of equipment listed here. If you have any questions please let me know. If you need confirmation on any info I give you, feel free to contact Creamyapples1.

Back