Remember the Rumble threads?

OK...Rokket called me out on being a "shredder" which I don't think I am, but that challenge, combined with the infectious peppy-ness of the reggae riff just made my fingers dance.

Is it Reggae Shred? I dunno--you be the judge:

I liked the "Ahh's" in there.

Cows? Chipmunks?

Nice.... :cool:

How can the same sound be either cows or chipmunks? Do cows on your side of the planet sometimes sound like chipmunks? Or do your chipmunks sound like cows? :D

OK...Rokket called me out on being a "shredder" which I don't think I am, but that challenge, combined with the infectious peppy-ness of the reggae riff just made my fingers dance.

See, shredded it... ;)

How can the same sound be either cows or chipmunks? Do cows on your side of the planet sometimes sound like chipmunks? Or do your chipmunks sound like cows? :D
There was an Alvin and the Chipmunks little giggle in there. You didn't hear it? Maybe I should go see a doctor. :eek:

There was an Alvin and the Chipmunks little giggle in there. You didn't hear it? Maybe I should go see a doctor. :eek:

Ohhh...I see. You were listing things: cows, chipmunks, then saying "nice." I thought you were asking him if the "ahhs" were cows or chipmunks, and I didn't see how a cow and a chipmunk could sound enough alike to confuse you.

But apparently I'm the one who was confused! :D

Ohhh...I see. You were listing things: cows, chipmunks, then saying "nice." I thought you were asking him if the "ahhs" were cows or chipmunks, and I didn't see how a cow and a chipmunk could sound enough alike to confuse you.

But apparently I'm the one who was confused! :D
You have to stop free basing dog food, man. That stuff is killing your brain! :eek:

This one was really a ghetto production...I apologize, but I really wanted to try.

I couldn't figure out how to get an mp3 onto my tape deck...so, I stuck some mics in front of the pc and recorded the backing track directly to tape, but the deck was running slow, so on playback, it is faster than the original...sigh :o.

So here is my super lo-fi entry...I kinda went in a totally different direction.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=660667&songID=6854317

That turned out great..nice twangy tone and playing.

Another excellent one! Dunno if it's shredding but it sure does work.

Back