Remember the Rumble threads?

OK...Rokket called me out on being a "shredder" which I don't think I am, but that challenge, combined with the infectious peppy-ness of the reggae riff just made my fingers dance.

Is it Reggae Shred? I dunno--you be the judge:

That one made my head spin :p...you packed a ton of stuff in there...nice goin :)!

9 submissions so far and not one lemon in the bunch! You guys rock! Or reggae, or shred, or synth...

I dunno, you rule, OK?

Keep 'em coming!

Oh yeah... please don't take your submissions down. When this thing has run it's course and no one is posting anything to it for a few days, I am going to consolidate them into one massive post in a new thread.

Thanks again for participating! I am looking forward to seeing what else you come up with!

cool sounding

You ever do the vocal effect where you say something and record it, then listen to the recording backward and train yourself to say it backward, then record that, and reverse it? Spooky sounding.
You have too much time on your hands sometimes, don't you?

I've enjoyed all of the versions too :) (for different reasons) - so many different approaches.

That was a 68 gibson sg special into a 65 ampeg reverberocket amp.

That was a guitar/amp combination I would not have guessed--sure sounded fine tho..

Cows huffing Helium!!! That is the answer~:D
I used to live in Nebraska, where cowtipping was a pastime. If you tip a cow onto a chipmunk hole, you can get the sounds mixed together - sort of like the reese's peanut butter cup thing. (btw, I don't advocate cow tipping or squashing chipmunks! :) )

I used to live in Nebraska, where cowtipping was a pastime. If you tip a cow onto a chipmunk hole, you can get the sounds mixed together - sort of like the reese's peanut butter cup thing. (btw, I don't advocate cow tipping or squashing chipmunks! :) )

Didn't Squashing Chipmunks open for Smashing Pumpkins once?

Is this one done?

I am going to combine all the entries onto one post in a new thread after Nicole's mix contest is over... :cool:

Back