New Rep Point Thread.

Heya moresound, NH eh? You should be getting what we got right about.................. NOW! This is what it looks like here, and we only got a little over HALF of the worst hit areas 50 miles south of here, around the Wisconsin / Illinois border. How facked are you if you're getting double this:

snow1.jpg

snow2.jpg

snow3.jpg

snow4.jpg

snow5.jpg

snow6.jpg

snow7.jpg

No matter how cold it gets, it'll never be cool. :cool:

We're forecasted to get 1 - 3 inches tonight. That's just crazy talk. Then maybe more on Tuesday. :eek: :eek:

This will be the 2nd year in a row for snow. I don't know if that's ever happened before.

No matter how cold it gets, it'll never be cool. :cool:

We're forecasted to get 1 - 3 inches tonight. That's just crazy talk. Then maybe more on Tuesday. :eek: :eek:

This will be the 2nd year in a row for snow. I don't know if that's ever happened before.

It snowed like 4 inches here a couple of weeks ago, and our city basically freaked out. Most Southerners do :D

Heya moresound, NH eh? You should be getting what we got right about.................. NOW! This is what it looks like here, and we only got a little over HALF of the worst hit areas 50 miles south of here, around the Wisconsin / Illinois border. How facked are you if you're getting double this:

This storm is just the 4th one in a row for us!

Worst thing ~ I have an aluminum roof and it just slides off! Which is good I guess no weight build up but at my front door the banks are so high I can't snow blow or shovel it over the top any more.

Yeah, I'll just take the beer and women. You guys can have to liquor....

I don't know how often I will get on here, but this place looks different every time I log in! :eek:

Oh, you'll get used to it in time...... thanks for letting me keep the whiskey.:drunk:
Check out the competition thread, you guys!

Back