New Rep Point Thread.

Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile.gif

That might possibly be the best smiley I've ever seen! lol

...and I didn't do it this time. He probably got banned for starting the longest running thread in the history of the internet....:eek:

Haha I actually went geek-mode and looked up his last thread. He was just bashing some Chinese mic company over and over (it was a slogfest) and Dragon killed him lol.

That's cuz everyone is maxxed out on rep. It serves no purpose anymore. :D

Well...I'm not ;)

*PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE MR GERG!! *

I know, right? DJL was a tool on a misguided crusade, determined to take as many down with him as possible, and the site owner let him parade around thinking he was helping the forum for far too long.

I can't see any parallels between that and our current moderator situation.

I'm moving to Atlanta! 20 miles north actually, I got a good job down there, making a step up career wise.. And I'll be living a couple miles from my job so no Atl traffic nightmare.. I'll be there June 3rd for 2 weeks living in a hotel, then Ill be back in WI for 2 weeks working from home (its a tech job) and packing, then moving for real july 1. I'll be renting for a bit til my house in WI sells, then I'll be starting over on the home studio.... I have mine build up pretty nice now, but I'm looking forward to making a new space, and doing some of the stuff I couldn't / didn't do in my current place.

Any other ATL HR'ers around here?

Congrats on the new gig. Good luck with the move. Hey did you see the Weather channel today? They're all talking about the massive storms in Atlanta. ha ha ha.... At least you won't have to dig yourself out of the snow anymore....

... and what are you gonna do about the Packers???

I was there for a week interviewing and house hunting, everyone has flags / bumber stickers / etc with a RED 'G' for some georgia school (gators?) - My GREEN on my my clothes and car is probably blasphemy / heresy in them thar parts, I'll just tell em I'm colorblind :D

Back