New Rep Point Thread.

Si Antonio, you know us southern Mediterranean folk-a, what-a we are like-a.....!:D
Burst water pipe??? Did it freeze?? I had frozen water pipes a couple of times, luckily they didn't burst. Good to know you fixed it, bud.

Spero che siate bene-southern Mediterranean folk are great people-hopefully I didn't butcher that too much Joe, no pipes froze but we had thousands of gallons of water in the crawl space area under our house, and heavy equipment dug up our yard to find the leak.....

I hope to find the time to listen to your new album, free time is getting hard to find these days though, and I am sure the album is exceptional!

later on Buddy!!!

Spero che siate bene-southern Mediterranean folk are great people-hopefully I didn't butcher that too much Joe, no pipes froze but we had thousands of gallons of water in the crawl space area under our house, and heavy equipment dug up our yard to find the leak.....

I hope to find the time to listen to your new album, free time is getting hard to find these days though, and I am sure the album is exceptional!

later on Buddy!!!

Pretty good grammatically....even if it is the polite form or third person plural!:D
As long as you don't forget your roots...;)
Damn, you're gonna have a lot of landscaping and gardening to do now......:eek:

Well, for 2 weeks I was in FL, where the weather was better than yours. Now I'm back in milwaukee where the weather is probably worse than yours. It all averages out in the end ....

Sooo.. 2 feet of snow is coming starting at 3pm today, I'm leaving work early to beat it home. Odds are good I'll be snowed in tomorrow, plows are too busy clearing the main roads for public safety and shit... My company has already declared a snow day tomorrow. I might just pick up a guitar or something, I hope I remember how to play!

Sooo.. 2 feet of snow is coming starting at 3pm today, I'm leaving work early to beat it home. Odds are good I'll be snowed in tomorrow, plows are too busy clearing the main roads for public safety and shit... My company has already declared a snow day tomorrow. I might just pick up a guitar or something, I hope I remember how to play!
I took today off,tomorrow they're shutting down the shop.

Go Pack!

They predicted up to 20 inches here possible by tomorrow night..but now think around 12 to 14.

Blizzard warning due to wind, steadniness of snowfall and drifting effect.

We already have close to 3' drifts and the drifiting effect didn't actually kick in till about an hour and a half ago...still going strong too. It hasn't stopped snowing since 4am this morning.

Everyone be safe and warm if you are in any of this white lighting!

And now the people in OZ have to deal with a hurricane I mean typhoon on top of all that rain !!!!!!!
155MPH winds there goes the neighborhood. And those winds will spawn wild fires.

Well, we only officially got 16" where I am. (yeah ONLY!) But the snow drifts are 4-5' high in some places. The way the wind was blowing, there's a 4' drift on one side of my yard, and bare grass on the other. Some of the snow banks at the road are taller than me! My mailbox at the curb is completely buried. YAY no bills! :D Waaah no paychecks either, I better go dig it out..

And also:

GO PACKERS!

Same here with the drifting except there is is no green anywhere but evergreen trees..just deeper snow where it drifts.

It's around 20 below wind chill here today...brrrrr..

Back