Les Paul Refinish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete... I'm no-one's henchman... but I generally find I agree with both Greg and muttley on most things pertaining to music, except perhaps the trascendent awesomeness of The Ramones... but, you know, my loss... maybe they'll click with me one day.:thumbs up:

I've also been here way longer than both of them and have seen you in your various guises do what you do... and, here's a tip, it's your inability to ever admit you're wrong about anything that gets you the relentless criticism of them and most everyone else as well...

Real people, when they're wrong about something, cop it and move on... god knows I've done it about a zillion times here because I don't claim to know much ... and am somewhat of a sponge for knowledge. You do, however, claim to be expert. I looked at your 2MB photo in the end when I got to work and that doesn't look, to me, in that photo, to be the finishing work of a professional. Possibly I'm wrong and you're just a crap photographer... and that's the most awesome finish ever.... whatever. Apologies if so.

Anyway, I'm only tangentially interesting in your gold top excursions so that's it from me for today, it being 11 o'clock on a school night here in sunny Ostraya.... and I'm off to bed. Enjoy the scrapping that no doubt awaits you and which you seem to thrive on.:)

Ciao

Can you please be specific about what I was wrong about? That picture is not the final buffed out flow coat, did you read the post descriptions? Every day that goes by the finish actually tightens up and becomes smoother, however it still will get another level sanding, final flow coat and final buffing and polishing, there is still a ways to go yet. You do have to wait before you do the final buffing a month or so for the finish to really harden up.

Pete... I'm no-one's henchman... but I generally find I agree with both Greg and muttley on most things pertaining to music, except perhaps the trascendent awesomeness of The Ramones... but, you know, my loss... maybe they'll click with me one day.:thumbs up:

I've also been here way longer than both of them and have seen you in your various guises do what you do... and, here's a tip, it's your inability to ever admit you're wrong about anything that gets you the relentless criticism of them and most everyone else as well...

Real people, when they're wrong about something, cop it and move on... god knows I've done it about a zillion times here because I don't claim to know much ... and am somewhat of a sponge for knowledge. You do, however, claim to be expert. I looked at your 2MB photo in the end when I got to work and that doesn't look, to me, in that photo, to be the finishing work of a professional. Possibly I'm wrong and you're just a crap photographer... and that's the most awesome finish ever.... whatever. Apologies if so.

Anyway, I'm only tangentially interesting in your gold top excursions so that's it from me for today, it being 11 o'clock on a school night here in sunny Ostraya.... and I'm off to bed. Enjoy the scrapping that no doubt awaits you and which you seem to thrive on.:)

Ciao

Damn.

See Pete Leveillee? And that was from one of the nicest guys on the site.

Ciao

Mostly with me you are not agreeing with me you are agreeing with substantiated facts when it comes to music and guitars. With this troll you would be agreeing with unsubstantiated garbage.

What's telling about this is that a regular, genuine, honest, mentally stable human being that doesn't have an agenda or ulterior motives would not dance around the issue. He would either man up and be honest, or just walk away and not care if nameless faceless people on the internet disagree with him. Victim Pete Leveillee is incapable of both.

You have again failed to provide an answer of any kind.

He provided your answer several times.

Pete Leveillee, how do you explain using a troll alias account at a site that prohibits such behavior after you've already been banned repeatedly?

You keep demanding answers from others, so are you going to answer this question? Huh, hypocrite? You keep avoiding it, and that's a bad look for you.

What's telling about this is that a regular, genuine, honest, mentally stable human being that doesn't have an agenda or ulterior motives would not dance around the issue. He would either man up and be honest, or just walk away and not care if nameless faceless people on the internet disagree with him. Victim Pete Leveillee is incapable of both.

I am incapable of letting belligerent people telling lies and attacking me constantly without defending myself.

He provided your answer several times.

Pete Leveillee, how do you explain using a troll alias account at a site that prohibits such behavior after you've already been banned repeatedly?

You keep demanding answers from others, so are you going to answer this question? You keep avoiding it, and that's a bad look for you.

Can you post a link to these answers? Or can you explain what they were in you own words?

I am incapable of letting belligerent people telling lies and attacking me constantly without defending myself.

You keep demanding answers from others, so are you going to answer this question? Huh, hypocrite? You keep avoiding it, and that's a bad look for you.

Can you post a link to these answers? Or can you explain what they were in you own words?

The link was posted several times already. Click on it.

It was a necessary action to defend myself from you and your hero Muttley600. So stop asking. BTW it is not a troll account.

The link was posted several times already. Click on it.

Can you show a link to a specific answer to the question of why is body powder bad for fretboards. It is funny how no one seems to have an answer. That is because there isn't one.

Can you show a link to a specific answer to the question of why is body powder bad for fretboards. It is funny how no one seems to have an answer. That is because there isn't one.

For the tenth time, I didn't say powder was bad for fretboards. I said it's a stupid thing to do, because it is just stupid when a clean cloth works perfectly with no mess.

What you're asking pertains to muttley, and he posted the link several times. Stop dancing around it and just click the click.

For the tenth time, I didn't say powder was bad for fretboards. I said it's a stupid thing to do, because it is just stupid when a clean cloth works perfectly with no mess.

What you're asking pertains to muttley, and he posted the link several times. Stop dancing around it and just click the click.

Why are you saying it is a stupid thing to do? That is kind of a stupid response to a simple question. So do you think Mr Muttley Waters is wrong in saying it damages fretboards? I have clicked the link, it is the same old thread with no specific answers.

I am incapable of letting slander and libel from belligerent internet troublemakers be fabricated against me without defending myself. Were you the schoolyard bully also?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back