Les Paul Refinish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I refuse to let you bullies try to degrade me, it actually makes me stronger and wiser dealing with you ruthless troublemakers
What's telling about this is that a regular, genuine, honest, mentally stable human being that doesn't have an agenda or ulterior motives would not dance around the issue. He would either man up and be honest, or just walk away and not care if nameless faceless people on the internet disagree with him. Victim Pete Leveillee is incapable of both.

It is funny how you can find the same belligerent know-it-alls all over the internet, it is a curious phenomena. It is no ones business what any guitar owner wants to do with his own guitar.
If you keep getting the same reactions from different people all over the internet, then the problem is you. Realtalk. You are the problem, not everyone else. Just you. You are the problem.

Right, my attitude is I don't ignorant, dishonest and condescending people.

If you keep getting the same reactions from different people all over the internet, then the problem is you. Realtalk. You are the problem, not everyone else. Just you. You are the problem.

What's telling about this is that a regular, genuine, honest, mentally stable human being that doesn't have an agenda or ulterior motives would not dance around the issue. He would either man up and be honest, or just walk away and not care if nameless faceless people on the internet disagree with him. Victim Pete Leveillee is incapable of both.

I don't get the same belligerent reactions from all the people, just a small percentage, I would say 5%. Most people are curious and appreciate the information I can share. See you guys fall into the minority!

BTW, have you been to Paul Waters website? It isn't that impressive. The 3 guitars look nice, but I have seen them here before.

I don't get the same belligerent reactions from all the people, just a small percentage, I would say 5%. Most people are curious and appreciate the information I can share. See you guys fall into the minority!

You're contradicting yourself and not being honest.

BTW, have you been to Paul Waters website? It isn't that impressive. The 3 guitars look nice, but I have seen them here before.

I have not. I see you desperately grasping at straws though. I also know that you are little more than a string changer, so you should probably STFU about mutt's work.

No I am not. I am being honest about the 5% dishonest people, like you.

I'm not dishonest. I've been 100% honest and forthcoming and have answered every question you've asked. You can't say the same for yourself. If everywhere you go you encounter backlash, the problem is you. It's quite simple. Live in denial if you want to. Be delusional. I don't care. You're the one getting slammed all over the place, not me, and if it were me, and I was trying like hell to be a businessman, I'd change my ways.

I have not. I see you desperately grasping at straws though. I also know that you are little more than a string changer, so you should probably STFU about mutt's work.

You know nothing about by capabilities and skills. Did you browse my Facebook page? Thanks to you I am getting a lot of exposure. I would never have linked my own sites so thanks for that. Is it considered spam if some else links your sites? Do you have a website? Are there pictures of you with masks on? Why do you hide behind masks? It seems to be a reoccurring thing with you, to hide and throw stones.

You know nothing about by capabilities and skills. Did you browse my Facebook page? Thanks to you I am getting a lot of exposure. I would never have linked my own sites so thanks for that. Is it considered spam if some else links your sites? Do you have a website? Are there pictures of you with masks on? Why do you hide behind masks? it seems to re a reoccurring thing with you, to hide and throw stones.

I'm glad you are getting exposure. You need to be exposed for the trolling fraudulent hack that you are, Pete Leveille, the fraud.

I'm not hiding anything. There are a few pics of me with a mask on. It's a blue mexican wrestling mask. I have some pics wearing a banana costume too. It's just for fun. Is that a problem? What does that have to do with anything?

I'm not dishonest. I've been 100% honest and forthcoming and have answered every question you've asked. You can't say the same for yourself. If everywhere you go you encounter backlash, the problem is you. It's quite simple. Live in denial if you want to. Be delusional. I don't care. You're the one getting slammed all over the place, not me, and if it were me, and I was trying like hell to be a businessman, I'd change my ways.

It is not everywhere I go I encounter troublemakers, it is mostly here and some other internet forums, I guess it is human nature to be a weasel and start stuff with strangers on forums. I am not getting slammed all over the place, just here from about 4 or 5 people, you and Paul are the leaders apparently, although it is quite clear Paul is your boss. As far as the business advice, I think I will pass on any advice from you, unless I need to know what kind of stocks I should buy, (probably from a giant business who is gobbling up all the small US business) I will keep doing what I am doing with my 2 small business's, last year was great and this year is starting off well. Thanks to President Obama for helping out our nation.

Seriously, I would imagine that any potential customer you may have that sees this thread would go elsewhere. If they don't, they're idiots. Say what you want about me, but you're the one trying to get people's business, and your behavior as a "professional" (LOL) looking for customers is piss-poor.

If I were looking for any kind of service and saw the business owner acting the way you do, my money would immediately go elsewhere. That's just me though. I'm not an idiot.

It is not everywhere I go I encounter troublemakers, it is mostly here and some other internet forums, I guess it is human nature to be a weasel and start stuff with strangers on forums. I am not getting slammed all over the place, just here from about 4 or 5 people, you and Paul are the leaders apparently, although it is quite clear Paul is your boss. As far as the business advice, I think I will pass on any advice from you, unless I need to know what kind of stocks I should buy, (probably from a giant business who is gobbling up all the small US business) I will keep doing what I am doing with my 2 small business's, last year was great and this year is starting off well. Thanks to President Obama for helping out our nation.
Ahhh, so you're a handout welfare kind of guy. Nice. That would explain your poor hygiene, lack of money for strings, and having to use body powder all over your guitars to maintain "freshness". Not to get political or anything because I have no allegiance to any party. You know, if you used that body powder money to buy soap and strings, you wouldn't need powder any more.

I'm glad you are getting exposure. You need to be exposed for the trolling fraudulent hack that you are, Pete Leveille, the fraud.

I'm not hiding anything. There are a few pics of me with a mask on. It's a blue mexican wrestling mask. I have some pics wearing a banana costume too. It's just for fun. Is that a problem? What does that have to do with anything?

I am being exposed as the fair, helpful and skilled guitar man that I have become. It is great to see a guitar owner get so excited and passionate about their instruments. It is part of the fun of this job.

Seriously, I would imagine that any potential customer you may have that sees this thread would go elsewhere. If they don't, they're idiots. Say what you want about me, but you're the one trying to get people's business, and your behavior as a "professional" (LOL) looking for customers is piss-poor.

If I were looking for any kind of service and saw the business owner acting the way you do, my money would immediately go elsewhere. That's just me though. I'm not an idiot.

See your "imagination" is the problem here, you imagine and assume all kinds of fictitious scenarios that are not happening. Anyone who sees these threads will see that some of you are ruthless troublemakers. When I show my friends these posts they cant believe your behavior. So don't worry, your attacks are not affecting me or my business in any way, sorry to disappoint you. It may actually improve visibility. I already have one fine gentleman from this very site who is inquiring about some finish work.

Expressing opinions are okay, expressing slander and libel are not. I don't think you understand the difference. BTW, how come I cant find your contact information on your insufficient website?

Firstly you haven't found my website. Secondly the first sign of you stalking me or any one I know and you will be enjoying more than a little trolling on a bbs.

That is NOT an idle threat.

Ahhh, so you're a handout welfare kind of guy. Nice. That would explain your poor hygiene, lack of money for strings, and having to use body powder all over your guitars to maintain "freshness". Not to get political or anything because I have no allegiance to any party. You know, if you used that body powder money to buy soap and strings, you wouldn't need powder any more.

See what I mean? You are like a child. This little fantasy you have just conjured up is completely wrong. In no way am I on any assistance at all. And if I were what business of that is yours? You really are an immature human being, and I use that term loosely, the human part.

See your "imagination" is the problem here, you imagine and assume all kinds of fictitious scenarios that are not happening. Anyone who sees these threads will see that some of you are ruthless troublemakers. When I show my friends these posts they cant believe your behavior. So don't worry, your attacks are not affecting me or my business in any way, sorry to disappoint you. It may actually improve visibility. I already have one fine gentlemen from this very site who is inquiring about some finish work.

I don't believe a word you say because you've proven yourself to be a fraud and liar, but hey I hope it works out for you. I really do. Maybe you can finally get off of the government's tit. Like the old saying goes "a fool and his money are soon parted", and anyone that gives you money is a fool. I'm just saying, intelligent consumers like me would not give you the time of day. But many businesses thrive because their customers are morons. You got that going for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back