Les Paul Refinish

Status
Not open for further replies.
See what I mean? You are like a child. This little fantasy you have just conjured up is completely wrong. In no way am I on any assistance at all. And if I were what business of that is yours? You really are an immature human being, and I use that term loosely, the human part.

Be careful how you talk to me. My taxes are the only thing keeping you afloat. You better hope I don't demand a return on my investment. Now get back to work, flunkee. Those Squiers won't string themselves.

Firstly you haven't found my website. Secondly the first sign of you stalking me or any one I know and you will be enjoying more than a little trolling on a bbs.

That is NOT an idle threat.

What a hypocrite you are, you blatantly start a Google vendetta against me over and over on this very thread and now you threaten me for making a few comments that seem to have hit a nerve with you. You mention going "viral" on my facebook page? Wow, thanks for showing us who you really are.

I don't believe a word you say because you've proven yourself to be a fraud and liar, but hey I hope it works out for you. I really do. Maybe you can finally get off of the government's tit. Like the old saying goes "a fool and his money are soon parted", and anyone that gives you money is a fool. I'm just saying, intelligent consumers like me would not give you the time of day. But many businesses thrive because their customers are morons. You got that going for you.

Again thanks for showing us how you operate. And again I have 2 small business that are doing very well, speaking of which, I have some guitars that need mending.

Be careful how you talk to me. My taxes are the only thing keeping you afloat. You better hope I don't demand a return on my investment. Now get back to work, flunkee. Those Squiers won't string themselves.

Your taxes are not keeping me afloat, my skills are.

What a hypocrite you are, you blatantly start a Google vendetta against me over and over on this very thread and now you threaten me for making a few comments that seem to have hit a nerve with you. You mention going "viral" on my facebook page? Wow, thanks for showing us who you really are.

I have reported your activities here. They need to stop if only for your own good.

Your taxes are not keeping me afloat, my skills are.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Seriously. You claim to have work to do, yet you've spent a ridiculous amount of time in here acting like a fucking tool. It's no wonder you need government help. You're just plain old lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back