Les Paul Refinish

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, your apparent "Google Sabotage" is already working, in my favor, I have already had a contact from someone. He could see right through your obvious ploy. Thanks for the exposure.

Lol @ this 5th grade reverse psychology ploy.

Pete Leveillee, how do you explain using a troll alias account at a site that prohibits such behavior after you've already been banned repeatedly?

Prove this, specifically, with scientific fact.

Also:

Pete Leveillee, how do you explain using a troll alias account at a site that prohibits such behavior after you've already been banned repeatedly?

I don't have to prove anything that seems to pertain to my own opinion and experience.

Thanks again for proving my point about your belligerent, slandering and libel postings. You fit the definition of a Troll also. You are in no position to challenge my opinions and experiences. Internet Forums are meant for people to share their experiences, opinions and beliefs without ruthless troublemakers hunting them down in some kind of pathetic person vendetta.

I am in every position to challenge you opinions and experiences if they defy scientific fact. They do. You are a . You have taken no time to either substantiate your statements and have evaded and ignored every question asked of you on the subject.

Peter Leveillee of Victory Guitars Victory Highway West Greenwich, Rhode Island 02817 you are a fraud a liar and a hack who uses an alias to troll a bbs. You can take any legal action you choose if in your opinion this is slander or libel. As every body knows your opinion is worthless.

You dont agree with Peter Leveillee of Victory Guitars Victory Highway West Greenwich, Rhode Island 02817. He advocates using corn starch on your guitar and hands as it magically soaks up dirt and then vanishes into thin air. At least he did yesterday. Today he is back on to Baby powder.

You actually agree with gerg and myself along with other knowledgeable players

I don't use baby powder. I use this actually Gold Bond Ultimate Comfort Body Powder | Walgreens. I don't actually "advocate" anything, I just express my own personal experience with it.

By the way, your apparent "Google Sabotage" is already working, in my favor, I have already had a contact from someone. He could see right through your obvious ploy. Thanks for the exposure.

Of course you have.:laughings:

Thanks for reinforcing the liar bit..

Peter Leveillee of Victory Guitars Victory Highway West Greenwich, Rhode Island 02817 you are a fraud a hack and a liar who can not back up the claims you make. You are a troll using an alias on BBS you have been repeatedly banned from.

Pete Leveillee is doing a little back pedaling now.

I am in every position to challenge you opinions and experiences if they defy scientific fact. They do. You are a . You have taken no time to either substantiate your statements and have evaded and ignored every question asked of you on the subject.

Peter Leveillee of Victory Guitars Victory Highway West Greenwich, Rhode Island 02817 you are a fraud a liar and a hack who uses an alias to troll a bbs. You can take any legal action you choose if in your opinion this is slander or libel. As every body knows your opinion is worthless.

Define everybody, 4 or 5 of your henchmen?

By the way, you agree with me. :D

I said clean hands, and wipe down. Alias troll Pete Leveillee dumps powder all over because he's a filthy pig that never cleans up after himself.

Yeah... true... thought I'd give arfur a little frisson when he momentarily thought that someone agreed with him on something, even it was only Fast Fret.

I've never tried the talc thing... maybe, just maybe, in a really dry environment it might reduce friction... but that's not the environment that I'm ever playing in, in that I'm recording in a locked up apartment to keep the noise down, and it's hot and sticky, or on a stage in a pub, and it's hot there too... and I can't see that, in combination with a bit of sweat, it's going to cause anything but massive gunk on the wound strings in particular... I'd be tempted to try it and see, but, no talc in this house.

I'll have to have a baby, I think... :thumbs up:

Pete Leveillee invents arguments just so he can play victim.

Yeah... true... thought I'd give arfur a little frisson when he momentarily thought that someone agreed with him on something, even it was only Fast Fret.

I've never tried the talc thing... maybe, just maybe, in a really dry environment it might reduce friction... but that's not the environment that I'm ever playing in, in that I'm recording in a locked up apartment to keep the noise down, and it's hot and sticky, or on a stage in a pub, and it's hot there too... and I can't see that, in combination with a bit of sweat, it's going to cause anything but massive gunk on the wound strings in particular... I'd be tempted to try it and see, but, no talc in this house.

I'll have to have a baby, I think... :thumbs up:

Not talc, cornstarch. It is humid and sweaty where I pay also, no gunk at all. It helps to also use a cotton cloth.

It helps to use a cotton cloth because that's all you need to use.

Pete Leveillee invents arguments just so he can play victim.

Greg_L invents controversies just so he can play belligerent attacker.

Greg_L invents controversies just so he can play belligerent attacker.

I didn't invent anything. I caught you in a troll and a lie. Right "arthur"?

Body Powder, and I am still waiting for you too explain why body powder is bad for fretboards. Your continual failure to answer proves my point by default.

Here you go. For the third time now. It's all in your first train wreck of a visit here when you got banned for the first time. Then there was the second time that I stayed completely away from because I was abroad at the time and couldn't be assed dealing with an idiot like you.

Now Peter Leveillee of Victory Guitars Victory Highway West Greenwich, Rhode Island 02817. Are you going to provide some back up for your ludicrous statements about musical acoustics and material properties?

Here you go. For the third time now. It's all in your first train wreck of a visit here when you got banned for the first time. Then there was the second time that I stayed completely away from because I was abroad at the time and couldn't be assed dealing with an idiot like you.

Now Peter Leveillee of Victory Guitars Victory Highway West Greenwich, Rhode Island 02817. Are you going to provide some back up for your ludicrous statements about musical acoustics and material properties?

In your own words, right now can you please summarize why body powder is bad for fretboards? You do assert that it is bad don't you? BTW, my internet contact I got was from a member from this site. He is now quite aware of my shop, thanks for the referral.

Pete... I'm no-one's henchman... but I generally find I agree with both Greg and muttley on most things pertaining to music, except perhaps the trascendent awesomeness of The Ramones... but, you know, my loss... maybe they'll click with me one day.:thumbs up:

I've also been here way longer than both of them and have seen you in your various guises do what you do... and, here's a tip, it's your inability to ever admit you're wrong about anything that gets you the relentless criticism of them and most everyone else as well...

Real people, when they're wrong about something, cop it and move on... god knows I've done it about a zillion times here because I don't claim to know much ... and am somewhat of a sponge for knowledge. You do, however, claim to be expert. I looked at your 2MB photo in the end when I got to work and that doesn't look, to me, in that photo, to be the finishing work of a professional. Possibly I'm wrong and you're just a crap photographer... and that's the most awesome finish ever.... whatever. Apologies if so.

Anyway, I'm only tangentially interesting in your gold top excursions so that's it from me for today, it being 11 o'clock on a school night here in sunny Ostraya.... and I'm off to bed. Enjoy the scrapping that no doubt awaits you and which you seem to thrive on.:)

Ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back