From the home to a professional studio

atomictoyz said:
Im young for my age! atomictoyZ I waznt awarez of all thiz good infurmation on kiddeaze nad hte egasu fo hte netinter. Pacr! ym retfil ofr splleing sa eknrbo ginaa....

,eaPce
sinneD

fux0r!

Me t00.

v2

Yeah, St. Louis Missourri is really a brutal place. You could still ask your question normally, though. I mean, we have people from all over the world on this forum, and they all manage to use pretty standard, understandable english, even when it's their second or third language.

Stick that in your crackpipe and smoke it! I only playa-hate on fools with AWE64 cards!

Good point, charger.

I'm happy to oblige someone who is in need of help, as long as I'm able to understand where they're coming from.
While it may be "cool" to use a "z" where an "s" should be, or use the number "2" in a name or word (...like "2 short" or "2-pac").... it's all a fad that will fade away, just like all the words used by teens in the 50's and 60's. So, let's just be universal and try to keep this all in plain old English.

Here's the translation of the above statement for you die-hard hip hoppers....

Ah be baaad... I'm happy t'oblige some sucka who be in need uh help, as long as I'm able t'dig it where dey're comin' fum. While it may be "waaay coo'" t'use some "z" where an "s" should be, o' use da damn numba' "2" in some dojigger o' wo'd (...likes "2 sho't" o' "2-pac").... it's all some fad dat gots'ta fade away, plum likes all de wo'ds used by teens in de 50's and 60's. So, let's plum be universal and try t'keep dis all in plain old English. Lop some boogie.

2-buc :D

Yes let's ALL change our names to be "hacker compatable". Don't know how? Here's a guide: :D

1) replace S with Z, usually only if the S is at the END of your name e.g. players = playerz

2) replace E with 3, and I with 1, and T with 7, O wth 0 etc
e.g. Alch3m1st3k

Go on kids! Give it a go! It's fun!

Now you have your name go and use it on any Quake 3 or Counter-Strike server and the people there will think your L33t!;)

Wordz!

If you have an Omni Studio and an SM58 you are set! You should be able to record your vocals directly into Acid, or Sound Forge or Vegas, or Magix and then tweak them all night long.

-Peace

I can put it down, dawg...

I'm puttin' it down for tha tokaz cronic smokaz AJC's only
sho me da nuggy and get to know me
we'll burn a bowl slowly
chit,chat cha know me
maybe next time we will be homies

Indeed i've smoked weed, tried to clear my mind
got real deep and seen the sign
Anti-jock crew still on da front line
we raise the flag bold and underlined
about to land, it's all unplanned
but when the baggy opens, you'll understand.

Word to your mother, i'm her to tear it up
and if you can't get with it, i don't give a fuk

yo vanilla, kick it one time bbbbooooooyyyyy!!!

ah can put it down, dawg,
acco'din' t' th' code o' th' heells!.. ah'sputtin' it down fo' tha tokaz cronic smokaz AJC'sonly sho me da nuggy an' git t'knows me we'll burn uh bowl slowly chit,chat cha knows me mebbe next tyme we's will be homies Indeed i've smoked chronic n` shit, tried t'clear mah mind got real deep an' see th' sign Anti-jock crew still on da front line we's raise th' flag bold an' unnerlined about t'lan', it'sall unplanned but when th' baggy opens, yo'll unnerstan'. Wo'd t'yer Mammy, ah'm her t'tear it up an' eff'n yo' kin't git wif it, ah don' give uh fuk __________________________ jaa, wo'd t'yer Mammy, yo' knows whut ah'm sayin? werd, cuss it all t' tarnation. yo vanilla, smoke it one tyme bbbbooooooyyyyy! Fry mah hide!! Fry mah hide!! Fry mah hide!

what the fuck sup now?

ZzzzzzzzzzzzzZ z ZZ z ?????????

Pardon me stewardess, I speak rap....
Hey, and watch that St. Louis crap. I'm in St. Louis and I'm a very sensitive individual. Now where's my crack pipe...:D

Back