Deal?.......MXL 603S for $30 at MF

mcmd

....how is this mic for acoustic guitar?....there is no recent thread.....I don't want a mic that is too bright....

Thanks,
mcmd

If anyone gets a couple of these, if you enter the promo code "SHIP49" you'll get free shipping on orders over $49 (instead of the usual $99).

I ordered a couple this morning, we'll see how it works out.

-MD

Now I have to say to myself. Do I really need two more of these.
Urge stong to buy more. Must resist.

Now I have to say to myself. Do I really need two more of these.
Urge stong to buy more. Must resist.

I couldn't resist one bit....I couldnt resist so bad that I purchased 6!!!

I may give them a try but I have a pair of MK-012's and I doubt they will be as nice as those....Ill just hold on to them for a few months and then put them on ebay for a small profit....

....how is this mic for acoustic guitar?....there is no recent thread.....I don't want a mic that is too bright....

Thanks,
mcmd

Thanks for the heads-up on this deal. I just picked up a couple for myself. :D

MXL must stand for "Mark-ups Xtra Large." OK, I ordered two more. It's been a great weekend so far.

Maybe Harvey will share his Phantom Power circuit with the rest of us.

Paj
8^)

If anyone gets a couple of these, if you enter the promo code "SHIP49" you'll get free shipping on orders over $49 (instead of the usual $99).

I ordered a couple this morning, we'll see how it works out.

-MD

i bought 2 mics, ship49 code didnt work for me, but thats alright...

Wow,I just ordered 2 after searching for reviews on the 603 and as I come back I found this thread.:eek:

I really have no money and alredy have more mics than I know how to use but it seemed to good to be true.

One other thing. If you call Musicians Friend and tell them you have the little catalog called "Secret Sale", you can get a Nady RSM-4 ribbon for $54.99. If they ask about the code on the back of the slip, is 806T. I got one a week ago and It's a grat deal. Hope you found use for it.

Damn, I paid a lot more than $30 for my 603's.

Can't find any mention of the 603's at Musician's Fiend, except for the package 2003/603 combo. Did they sell out?

Back