Anyone got a washburn like this?

gummblefish

Twitchy Wanker
I bought this guitar about 7 years ago and im yet to find another washburn like it. The guy that sold it to me said that he had seen it through 2 other people before he got it. The body and shape is the same dimensions of a gibson j200. Its got the wasburn stamp inside and on the headstock. Im not too sure about the origins of this guitar as i have checked through the washburn site and checked on the serial and im not able to place it. I believe it to be maybe around 1990. One of my friends who is a part time luthier believes it to be honest and all original. Has anybody out there got a washburn like this? (j200 copy)

Attachments

• guitar 1.jpg
    guitar 1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 97
  • guitar 2.jpg
    guitar 2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 50
  • guitar3.jpg
    guitar3.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 41
Never seen one but

it looks like quality work, from my perspective. I'd hang onto it, if I were you.

How's it play? Do YOU like it?

What am I saying?

I forgot. You're gonna get drunk and pawn it for more beer, or bust somebody over the head with it in a drunken fight. :p

Nevermind. ;)

Plays just like a j200, i have one as well and the action and tone is quite uncanny. It is a real nice guitar to play and i would never sell it or otherwise. Unless of course i had a real good tip on a bare knuckle fist fight.

Back