Another Mixing Contest: Back By Popular Demand

guitar zero

c = b#
People seem to be clamoring for another contest, so here it is. I went through and removed all the processing, reverb, panning, etc. , so these are pretty raw files that I think you can have some fun with. You don't have to use them all. For example, I gave you three acoustic guitar files, one stereo and two mono, so you can use what you want for your mix. Let me know if you find any incomplete files. Tempo is 118, and all the files should line up at the start. The download is a zip file with 21 tracks. Song is called "Two Young Lads".

I don't plan to give detailed critiques like last time. I'll just pick first, second, and third. If someone is dying to help judge this, PM me and we'll talk.

Have fun mixing, and make 'em clear, wide and deep. Merry Christmas everyone.

GZ

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

thanks zero. hope i will enjoy it like last time. gd last to whowever is in for the contest. merry xmas every body..

Nope, took 40 mins, but I got it....catchy tune! When does the contest close? I've got Santa, children, travel, gifts, etc as priorities on my agenda.

Nope, took 40 mins, but I got it....catchy tune! When does the contest close? I've got Santa, children, travel, gifts, etc as priorities on my agenda.

Tend to your priorities. You've got a couple weeks at least. Depends on how many people jump in.

I'm probably going to be pretty busy, but I'll try and get this one done by the deadline. If not, thanks for the practice! :)

I am sorry, I guess it's the internet provider I am stuck with here in the Philippines, but I can only get this thing downloading at about 16kbps. That means that each file will take me about 3 to 4 hours to download. That's a bit too much for me. I will attempt this when I can get in a better area. I should be back stateside before the time limit...

I keep getting the chinese version of the page and don't know how to get to the english version. Pissing me off...

Downloading now! Watch out suckas--I'm gonna mow your grass and trim your weeds!

(I have no idea what that means, but thought it might sound threatening while still offering me plausible deniability when I don't actually win, since it really means nothing!)

Seriously, thanks zero--these contests are fun and educational. Like kids shows on PBS but with better music.

Downloading now! Watch out suckas--I'm gonna mow your grass and trim your weeds!

(I have no idea what that means, but thought it might sound threatening while still offering me plausible deniability when I don't actually win, since it really means nothing!)

Seriously, thanks zero--these contests are fun and educational. Like kids shows on PBS but with better music.

Whaddyamean "means nothing"? The winner gets a larger e-penis and all the status that goes with it!!!!

Back