And today's American mass shooting....

I have a suspicion you’re not interested in the details of how concentrated areas of poor black people came in to existence, since now they’re a convenient scape goat after your kind flooded their streets with guns.

Perhaps race has nothing to do with it, and it’s really poverty and social mobility.

Whether or not race has anything to do with it the fact that you're frantically flailing around to avoid admitting is that there's a particular demographic that commits the vast majority of gun crime.

All your misdirection, rationalizing, excuse-making just makes you part of the problem.

Whether or not race has anything to do with it the fact that you're frantically flailing around to avoid admitting is that there's a particular demographic that commits the vast majority of gun crime.
Bullshit. You kept blowing your dog whistle around it and I came out and said it. The difference is WHY you think it’s the case vs why I know it is.
All your misdirection, rationalizing, excuse-making just makes you part of the problem.
Ah no. I’m not the racist.

Shamicah Burton expressing her consternation at the occupants of a car Detroit-style. Just the day before she'd committed an armed robbery.

But wait, there's more - what this video doesn't show is the guy who tackles her Devon Todd a parolee felon whose brother Shamicah shot picked up the gun and fired at the car Shamicah was in. Just another night in Detroit.

This is another great example of poverty-perpetuating behavior.

I'll betcha a buck there's taxpayer-funded welfare/EBT/WIC cheese in her background - and what did this Great Society social engineering result in? She's now sitting in prison for 10-plus years, getting hefty on the taxpayer's dime instead of doing something to make her life better. If the guy she shot had died it would be a lot longer than that. That's a 10-year or more chunk of her life gone. When she gets out she's going to have a felony prison record that's going to do nothing but make finding decent employment harder. I'm going to make the leap of assuming she wasn't in the running for valedictorian in even the worst Detroit school, that her prospects weren't great before. She won't be able to find anything but bottom of the barrel employment, assuming she even makes being gainfully employed a goal. She's going to struggle to pay her way, going to have crap credit.

All of it over behavior she could have easily avoided engaging in by simply not doing it. But she couldn't bother to engage her give a damn. If someone had directed her to avoid this situation altogether, wanna bet she'd have told them to f*** off?

It remains to be seen what her behavior will be when she gets out. She'll of course have plenty of liberals to assure her it's someone else's fault.

Same story with Todd Devon the guy who tackled her. He's a felon who isn't supposed to have his hands on a firearm but if he'd simply tackled her and disarmed her a judge might have considered extenuating circumstances of trying to defend his brother from a lethal criminal assault but our felon hero didn't stop there - he himself fired at the occupants of her car. There goes any consideration of extenuating circumstances. And his running afoul of the law didn't end with the events of that night.

Not a Klansmen in sight to blame it on. "The man" didn't lift a finger to cause these people problems. All self-inflicted, perhaps with an assist from whoever birthed them into the world into presumably crap circumstances and didn't instill a better sense of values in them.

Not a Klansmen in sight to blame it on. "The man" didn't lift a finger to cause these people problems. All self-inflicted, perhaps with an assist from whoever birthed them into the world into presumably crap circumstances and didn't instill a better sense of values in them.
Would you agree with the statement that there is a correlation between crime and poverty? Would you agree that on average, black people have much higher poverty rates? Then it would follow that there are higher crime rates among blacks. If you reflect on why blacks have higher poverty rates, it follows that “the man” does have a role in where we are today. Where is my “dishonest rhetoric”?

Edit to add - individual examples don’t mean much, there’s always going to be scumbags. I can find plenty of white scumbags too.

Last edited:
Would you agree with the statement that there is a correlation between crime and poverty?
I agree that there's a direct and irrefutable correlation between willingness to commit crime and the occurrence of crime.

I'm well aware everything you say is motivated by a knee-jerk impulse to rationalize, make excuses and a fundamental aversion to acknowledging personal responsibility. You prove over and over you're incapable of thinking in those terms.

I agree that there's a direct and irrefutable correlation between willingness to commit crime and the occurrence of crime.

I'm well aware everything you say is motivated by a knee-jerk impulse to rationalize, make excuses and a fundamental aversion to acknowledging personal responsibility. You prove over and over you're incapable of thinking in those terms.
Speaks volumes. There’s plenty of hard science behind the economics, or cost/benefit analysis of the decision to commit a crime. I’m not pulling shit out of my ass. Confirms the conclusion I’ve drawn about you already. We’re done.

Would you agree with the statement that there is a correlation between crime and poverty? Would you agree that on average, black people have much higher poverty rates? Then it would follow that there are higher crime rates among blacks. If you reflect on why blacks have higher poverty rates, it follows that “the man” does have a role in where we are today. Where is my “dishonest rhetoric”?
So how much more welfare, WIC, EBT, Head Start, affirmative action, subsidized housing, people shoehorned into positions they're not the most qualified for on the basis of skin color, etc. etc. on and on ad nauseum to cure the chronic dysfunctionality within the black population?

How much more of that would have prevented Shamicah Burton from shooting someone she was pissed off at?

Last edited:
Your rhetoric isn't at all dishonest, because whether or not you see it, you are admitting it that "the man", in some cities throughout America should be held accountable for their failure of leadership. It can also be stated that "the women" who serve as mayor in a huge city largely controlled by Democrats, such as Chicago, San Francisco, and elsewhere are equally incompetent.

Just yesterday, one of those shit for brains woman mayors suggested that FEMA should step in to remove all of the homeless people from her city, as if the homeless situation was the result of a hurricane.

Perhaps it's time for you join the ranks of Independent minded voters.

So how much more welfare, WIC, EBT, Head Start, affirmative action, subsidized housing, people shoehorned into positions they're not the most qualified for on the basis of skin color, etc. etc. on and on ad nauseum to cure the chronic dysfunctionality within the black population?

How much more of that would have prevented Shamicah Burton from shooting someone she was pissed off at?

These programs are called ‘entitlement’ programs for a reason. People, once on them, feel entitled .
They get addicted to ‘free money’ and feel they deserve it.

This is a form of criminality all on its own.

Most of us have been taught from an early age that we don’t get to have stuff that we didn’t earn. There’s no ‘free lunch’. What others worked hard to get doesn’t belong to us and we have no right to take it. Etc.

Now we have large segments of the population being born into the welfare system and their whole lives are built around the concept that they’re ‘entitled’ to this money. Money that they didn’t do one thing to earn. Money that they don’t have to work for to obtain. (Except for maybe popping out another kid to get more money)

So in essence, this system actually creates criminality. And people are surprised?

Now as to the root cause of this, well that’s a subject that’s complicated and probably a deep dive discussion.

But where we stand is the ‘war on poverty’ has been an abject failure.

"Most of us" have been taught from an early age that we don’t get to have stuff that we didn’t earn.
Once open a time, it was true, and taught by responsibly minded parents to "teach their children well".

A long lost train of thought among parents currently raising teenagers is because modern day parenting requires it that mom and dad constantly remind their kids that they are "special" and "entitled".

Once open a time, it was true, and taught by responsibly minded parents to "teach their children well".

A long lost train of thought among parents currently raising teenagers is because modern day parenting requires it that mom and dad constantly remind their kids that they are "special" and "entitled".
Well I guess we’re doomed then . :)

Many years ago I got pissed off at a friend of a friend on FB.
What she was saying was that the school/teachers/principals had failed her kid because they had not properly guided said kid enough to NOT do the shitty thing that the kid did.
I "schooled" her on what parenting is/was/will be, and that it is NOT the school's responsibility to "form" the kids, that's HER JOB.
Didn't go over too well, but who fuckin' cares. Snowflake dumbass...
I hate FB...

So it would seem ‘one’of the root causes of criminality is parenting.

One down, 759,000 to go.

Yay! We’re on our way to solving this. ;)
Part of that parenting equation is not becoming a parent when one hasn't themself figured out how to not live in poverty and can only offer a kid life in a crappy incubator of criminality.

Part of that parenting equation is not becoming a parent when one hasn't themself figured out how to not live in poverty and can only offer a kid life in a crappy incubator of criminality.
See, the problem here goes straight back to the government.

If you reward bad behavior, you get more bad behavior.

Pay them to have more kids and they’ll have more kids.

Ps. Before anyone loses their shit, the word ‘them’ applies to anyone who’s working the entitlement system irregardless of race.

Ps. Before anyone loses their shit, the word ‘them’ applies to anyone who’s working the entitlement system irregardless of race.
Leftists are all about losing their shit. They become particularly enraged by facts they don't like but can't refute.

Back