And today's American mass shooting....

In his neverending commitment to ignoring and/or not comprehending core issues Leddy spewed...

Nah, we just understand that it’s primarily the places where there are more guns.

Lol - more murder happens where there are more people willing to commit murder. Period.

I realize that in the paradigm universally embraced in LiberalWorld personal responsibility is never acknowledged.

Lol - more murder happens where there are more people willing to commit murder. Period.
Period, wow. So guns have absolutely nothing to do with it then? Everyone who shoots someone would have committed that murder with a different weapon if they didn’t have a gun? Nice logic you got there.
I realize that in the paradigm universally embraced in LiberalWorld personal responsibility is never acknowledged.
Personal responsibility you say. How do you feel about things like the Dickey Amendment or the Tiahrt Ammendment? Any sense of personal responsibility on your part for supporting the party that puts that bullshit on the books and allowed more guns to anonymously flood the streets or prevent any study of them?

Period, wow. So guns have absolutely nothing to do with it then? Everyone who shoots someone would have committed that murder with a different weapon if they didn’t have a gun? Nice logic you got there.
Intent to kill precedes the act.
While you criticize his ( @brassplyer ) logic, your logic is that an inanimate object is responsible?
What culpability does the human who commits an act of murder have?

Hey Dave, do you have a plan how to snuff out all the wildfires burning up there in Canada? There's so much smoke here in the lower 48 that my lettuce crop crapped out.

If only the prevailing winds blew south to north.......
We're going to get 4 Americans to shoot and kill the fires.
Guns fix everything, eh?

Hey Dave, do you have a plan how to snuff out all the wildfires burning up there in Canada? There's so much smoke here in the lower 48 that my lettuce crop crapped out.

Here where I am, we're told we'll get smoke from north-eastern Ontario (also north-east of where I live). However, you can watch the space weather imaging whatever and you can clearly see that the winds are coming from the south-west?

I just assumed it was due to the massive dumpster fire that is Trudeau's Canada. :-)

I'm happy I live in a place where if I see a guy/gal with a gun I know they are either a cop or a criminal. Either a cop or a criminal, you say. Other than wearing a unfiform
On tee vee or in a real life situation?
You left out a third possibility.
The guy/gal you see wearing a gun could be an off duty member of law enforcement, who is required to carry a gun at all times. On duty, or off duty.

The guy/gal you see IS a criminal who doesn't hide his/her gun, taking full advantage of......

Open Carry permits. It's a rare occasion, but every so often at my local gas station, I'll see another customer wearing a belt holster and gun. Legally, I presume.

Question: Is there an open carry gun policy where you live?

Back