And today's American mass shooting....

Supercreep said:
Y'all solve this gun violence crisis yet?
No. But I think that is because there is a critical mass of people who believe there is no crisis. Or that it's not bad enough. Or that the repercussions of these "freedoms" are worth it.
People like you bleat about a problem but are devoted to not only avoiding acknowledging the demographic that's actually responsible for the overwhelming majority of gun violence but are further happy to screech accusingly at those who do identify the demographic.

It's not John and Jane suburbanite.

It's not the Amish.

It's not "Mass shootings" - i.e. someone wigging out and shooting people which while tragic when it occurs accounts for a tiny fraction of gun violence. Nor is it the even tinier subset of school shootings which grab huge headlines and start people like you frothing at the mouth but account for fewer deaths in total (since 1776) than a typical 6-month period in just Chicago - and Chicago isn't even the worst.

Victimization by illegal alien criminals is a far worse problem than mass shootings but people who talk like you rarely expend any bandwidth being upset about that.

What you're talking about is homicides however those don't even account for the majority of gun deaths - suicide does.

The root problem is too many people willing to commit crime.

You're way too casual about scoffing at people's constitutional rights over something you're uninformed about and like everyone else who talks like you are deliberately uninterested in becoming better informed.

Last edited:
Correct, it's just too many guns.
The problem is too many people willing to commit crime.

You never did say what your personal plan is if you encounter criminals. You made some delusional fever dream response that intimated you're guaranteed of never encountering criminals.

Last edited:

You never did say what your personal plan is if you encounter criminals. You made some delusional fever dream response that intimated you're guaranteed of never encountering criminals.
I live in a place where I don't need a plan.
Nobody has any guns
Nobody wants a gun
You live in a place of fear and paranoia. Enjoy.

Nobody has any guns
Nobody wants a gun
Not true. You have a firearm. I believe you said rifle? :-)

Now technically you might not be lying.
Taken literally gun (s) means more than one gun. So if you’re speaking just for yourself, seeing how you only have one, that could be a truthful statement.

But saying ‘nobody’ you’re referring to other people. How would you know? Did you interview ‘everyone’ in your community? If you did, how do you know they’re being truthful?
Or maybe each one only owns one gun, therefore ‘nobody owns ‘guns’

I dunno Dave it’s a slippery slope from having just one gun.

Kind of like Fritos, you eat one you’re gonna go through the bag.

But don’t worry they’ll make more. I know that’s true ‘cause Jay Leno said so.
:-)

Last edited:
Not true. You have a firearm. I believe you said rifle? :-)

Now technically you might not be lying.
Taken literally gun (s) means more than one gun. So if you’re speaking just for yourself, seeing how you only have one, that could be a truthful statement.

But saying ‘nobody’ you’re referring to other people. How would you know? Did you interview ‘everyone’ in your community? If you did, how do you know they’re being truthful?
Or maybe each one only owns one gun, therefore ‘nobody owns ‘guns’

I dunno Dave it’s a slippery slope from having just one gun.

Kind of like Fritos, you eat one you’re gonna go through the bag.

But don’t worry they’ll make more. I know that’s true ‘cause Jay Leno said so.
:-)
Fair enough... an inherited antique 22 with zero ammo in da house.

brassplyer said:

Nobody has any guns

Nobody wants a gun
Sure you do. Canada has plenty of gun and other crime.

Sure you do. Canada has plenty of gun and other crime.
Said, "Kid, see the psychiatrist, room 604." And I went up there, I said, "Shrink, I want to kill. I mean, I wanna, I wanna kill. Kill. I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill, KILL, KILL." And I started jumpin' up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL," and he started jumpin' up and down with me and we was both jumpin' up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL." And the Sergeant came over, pinned a medal on me, sent me down the hall, said, "You're our boy." Didn't feel too good about it

Said, "Kid, see the psychiatrist, room 604." And I went up there, I said, "Shrink, I want to kill. I mean, I wanna, I wanna kill. Kill. I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill, KILL, KILL." And I started jumpin' up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL," and he started jumpin' up and down with me and we was both jumpin' up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL." And the Sergeant came over, pinned a medal on me, sent me down the hall, said, "You're our boy." Didn't feel too good about it
I'm guessing you're hiding on some fishing community island or other out of the way area cloistered from civilization where there's little likelihood of intrusion from criminal elements in a country with 1/10 the population of the US to begin with and you make commentary about life in the real world and the real issues that you like to pretend don't exist.

And you think Biden who's allowing in as much of the Third World as he can cram into the country along with importing their crime is the clearly superior choice.

I'm guessing you're hiding on some fishing community island or other out of the way area cloistered from civilization where there's little likelihood of intrusion from criminal elements in a country with 1/10 the population of the US to begin with and you make commentary about life in the real world and the real issues that you like to pretend don't exist.

And you think Biden who's allowing in as much of the Third World as he can cram into the country along with importing their crime is the clearly superior choice.
Those are lyrics from Arlo Guthrie - Alice's Restaurant.
I live in the lower mainland of B.C.
Nobody here gives AF about guns.

Those are lyrics from Arlo Guthrie - Alice's Restaurant.
I live in the lower mainland of B.C.
Nobody here gives AF about guns.
I'm aware of where the lyrics are from. They're irrelevant.

The available stats show there's plenty of crime including gun crime in BC.

I find over 40 gun stores in BC listed on Google maps - according to you catering to "Nobody".

I'm aware of where the lyrics are from. They're irrelevant.

The available stats show there's plenty of crime including gun crime in BC.

I find over 40 gun stores in BC listed on Google maps - according to you catering to "Nobody".
I am/we all are good with hunting/target uses of course. Nothing wrong with that.
You're talking about personal protection and carry weapons.
Nobody does that here. Nobody cares.
Fear mongering does not exist.
You don't exist here.

I am/we all are good with hunting/target uses of course. Nothing wrong with that.
You're talking about personal protection and carry weapons.
Nobody does that here. Nobody cares.
Fear mongering does not exist.
You don't exist here.
So you've gone from "nobody gives af about guns" to having to backpedal on that.

It's a really stupid place where criminals use guns to commit crimes at will and the population at large is prohibited from using firearms against criminals.

Your assertion about not having to make a plan implying there's no crime is just delusion or a straight-up lie.

So the answer to my question is your plan in the face of criminality is to be victimized. Another Canadian sheep to be shorn.

Back