Well today was rough...

We who are ‘arguing’ this haven’t shot anyone.

So you’re insinuating that because a lot of criminals and a small percentage of insane people shot and killed others we’re insane?

Is that what you’re trying to say?
Spit it out Dave. Say what you really mean.
No, I'm waiting for someone to tell me why US kills each other with guns way over 10 times more than we do.

Your examples show nothing compared to existing US death rates.
They show that a ban on an 'item' will not stop .... 1. People acquiring them and 2. Stop peoples intent.

So before you do anything, you should examine whether your aims will achieve your goals.

They show that a ban on an 'item' will not stop .... 1. People acquiring them and 2. Stop peoples intent.

So before you do anything, you should examine whether your aims will achieve your goals.
Funny how rare it is to see 18 - 21 year olds driving 100mph through school zones... with no seatbelt on...

At some point, somebody in the US will smell the roses. The pro guns vs no guns debate just has no end it seems. Americans have the right to shoot people, animals and targets with no apparent difference. At some point - the rest of the world will see some change, but until people see the problem, it can't be sold. I just saw a video of some guy with a doomsday shelter and shelf after shelf of ammunition. Mad Max is alive and well, and a perfectly normal American citizen.

i luv my guns..

Firearm owners know you cannot just shoot people. It is the surprising number of mentally ill 18 year olds, that want to play 'Scarface'.

Ramos was even cutting his face..

Alice's Restaurant...

And I went up there, I said, "Shrink, I want to kill. I mean, I wanna, I
Wanna kill. Kill. I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and
Guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill,
KILL, KILL."

And I started jumpin' up and down, yellin' "KILL! Kill!" and he started
Jumpin' up and down with me, and we was both jumpin' up and down, yellin'
"Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill!" and the sergeant came over, pinned a medal on me
Sent me down the hall, said "You're our boy". Didn't feel too good about it

"There are times, however, and this is one of them, when even being right feels wrong. What do you say, for instance, about a generation that has been taught that rain is poison and sex is death? If making love might be fatal and if a cool spring breeze on any summer afternoon can turn a crystal blue lake into a puddle of black poison right in front of your eyes, there is not much left except TV and relentless masturbation. It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat shit and die.”
― Hunter S. Thompson,

Along the same us v them lines...

Interesting that brainwashing poor, uneducated white people into voting against their own best interests would lead to bad outcomes, like more of them dying...

“The real reason why we think this gap occurred between Democratic and Republican counties is because of what’s going on with white Americans,” Warraich said. “White Americans who live in Democratic areas are much more likely to have great improvements in health compared to white people who live in Republican counties.”

Their claim to fame when they came out was that they had COLOR PHOTOS so you know there's that.
What does that have to do with the point he was making? Which was that lower educated voters are dying at a higher rate than educated voters. I think.
Or you could read the actual studies that the article refers to instead of taking USA TODAY’s word.
He's right @Supercreep. You're better than that.

Back