Well today was rough...

Or soap. There was a guy who purposely put soap in the bathtub. His wife slipped on it, hit her head and died!
But do they ban soap, of course not!
Now... when you think of soap on a rope, things get really nasty! But of course the NSA (National Soap Assoc) pays off a lot of politicians, so again, nothing gets done!

How can soap money be so... dirty?!!???
:cautious:
I blame the Biden Administration.

Everything is temporary. Everything.
Forget of my name
Remember it only as a hand shake,
Introduction to my belief which is god.
Ride instead the waves of my interpreture,
Music, sound
Hynotic if you choose
But truth and life
Regardless of your questionable timid compromises
Which I intend to erase.
Which I will erase without hint of reward
As I am only a messenger
And you a sheep in process of evolution
Almost at death with yourself
And on the staircase of birth.
Soon you may almost forget the smell of your family...
Jimi Hendrix

Last edited:
There's no shortage of insanity. Hell, look at me, it's only Wednesday and I'm drunk sitting on the porch listening to the plottings of the insect word. Forgive, but besottedness tends to rise humor in one even when inappropriate.

"The news" is reporting that the latest shooter who incidentally happened to go by the rap name of awake "disguised himself as a woman". What the ass fuck? Talk about flipping the script. Them motherfuckers must have missed male athletes"disguising" themselves in order to compete in women/girls sports, or men _disguised" as bette fucking midler with makeup sponsored by barnum and bailey circus invited to read at the local kindergarten class. Hell, wasn't the latest nut case nominated for the SCOTUS by the democrat party asked the question "what is the definition of a woman", and she could not(or would not on account of going against the narrative and being cancels, or insane fucks showing up at her house) answer the question?

Yeah, I ain't saying that it's all democrats or lefties who want to ban gun ownership. But YOU(that means you IBB!) show up at my door with your you done bucked the narrative and now you will pay, I'll toss you a brawzere, or whatever else the occasion might call for. If you gety drift.

On a serious note, the "liberal new world order" is coming. Yeah, I don't think so, scooter. "Well regulated" or not, get some.

Reactions: RFR
There's no shortage of insanity. Hell, look at me, it's only Wednesday and I'm drunk sitting on the porch listening to the plottings of the insect word. Forgive, but besottedness tends to rise humor in one even when inappropriate.

"The news" is reporting that the latest shooter who incidentally happened to go by the rap name of awake "disguised himself as a woman". What the ass fuck? Talk about flipping the script. Them motherfuckers must have missed male athletes"disguising" themselves in order to compete in women/girls sports, or men _disguised" as bette fucking midler with makeup sponsored by barnum and bailey circus invited to read at the local kindergarten class. Hell, wasn't the latest nut case nominated for the SCOTUS by the democrat party asked the question "what is the definition of a woman", and she could not(or would not on account of going against the narrative and being cancels, or insane fucks showing up at her house) answer the question?

Yeah, I ain't saying that it's all democrats or lefties who want to ban gun ownership. But YOU(that means you IBB!) show up at my door with your you done bucked the narrative and now you will pay, I'll toss you a brawzere, or whatever else the occasion might call for. If you gety drift.

On a serious note, the "liberal new world order" is coming. Yeah, I don't think so, scooter. "Well regulated" or not, get some.
Yup... you're drunk... :ROFLMAO:

Amidst the crash of the empire, one needs to just sit in the porch every once in a while and get drunk.
Don’t sound bad to me. (y)

A little coffee to grease the wheels and get things going, and off to the races. It's going to be a great day. Sorry 'bout that last post, considered editing, nah. You get the drift.

Isn't that crazy? I don't care who you are, that's crazy. Everyone has been gingerly tip toeing around this transgender thing. You'll get canceled or in some places even charged with a crime for misgendering someone. But there they were/are, in print and right on the TV. The shooter was identified as a male who had "disguised himself as a woman".

You get the drift. I mean, how do they know that he doesn't "identify" as a female(or "she"?), and isn't it always wrong to misgender someone? It's almost like, "Nope, not one of ours(>our crazies<). An obvious disguise as a woman."

I heard one of the talking heads on I think it was the radio, "The shooter had the number 47 tattooed on his face, which may be a reference to Donald Trump. He would be the 47th President if elected in 2024."

Come on man, I don't care which side of the aisle you're sitting, that's some crazy shit. Serves as proof that there's an attempt going on to manipulate reality. You're either being manipulated, or you are manipulating. Or both are going on at the same time. Wake up. Resist. Be sane.

I have a Trump 45 inauguration ballcap. Pretty sweet hat. Might be worth something one of these days....to poop on.

The wife won't let me wear it anywhere. So, I'm stuck wearing it proudly while drunk and strutting around the house with my AR-fiteen while blaring Al Greenwood's I'm Proud to be An American. It's either that or Toby Keith. You know the one, "I'll put a boot up your ass, it's the American way".

I have a Trump 45 inauguration ballcap. Pretty sweet hat. Might be worth something one of these days....to poop on.

The wife won't let me wear it anywhere. So, I'm stuck wearing it proudly while drunk and strutting around the house with my AR-fiteen while blaring Al Greenwood's I'm Proud to be An American. It's either that or Toby Keith. You know the one, "I'll put a boot up your ass, it's the American way".
Apparently, we have more in common than I thought.

actually he is peaking.

he is the most famous rapper currently. More 'hits' than 50 cent or snoop. living the game. playing it hardcore.

but yeah he fucked up and got caught..now, ' get outa here kid you got no future'.

Back