Well today was rough...

Mass shooting the last two hours. And an interviewee didn’t show up my first two shows so we all had to scramble to make up time. It’s HARD to fill in 7 minutes on the fly.

But the mass shooting was bad not only because of little children dying but also because there were conflicting reports. ABC reported early that there were 14 deaths while everyone else only confirmed 2. The Abbot said 14. I’m on my way home now so I don’t know what it is right now.

Oh. Get a staffer who’s also a comedian? 7 minutes of jokes will fill in the time as well as lighten the mood :)

Guy was out because of covid, and nobody told us.

Looks like the official number is 14 children dead and one teacher. I don’t know how ABC got that info 45 minutes earlier than literally everyone else.

The shooter is 18 yo. He killed his mother and grandmother first before the school shooting. It looks like probably a hispanic family.

Now it's 19 kids.
Had enough yet?
Not even close. But rather than be frustrated by the lack of action from anyone again for the umpteenth time, I'm choosing to be positive about this. At least it wasn't a thousand babies. And there is a chance that one of these kids would have grown up to become a Democrat, so what are you gonna do?

If everyone would just turn that frown upside down we can make this a happy and joyous event. Let's call it a sacrifice to Jesus or something.

Back