Yamaha AW1600 mixing/mastering help

Ratatat

I purchased this bad boy about a month ago and finally have a few tracks that I would like to burn to cd. I am currently in the mix/master process. This is the first time I have ever attempted any of these functions on this machine. I have arrived at the point where after selecting "Track At Once" I insert the tracks that I want to be burned to the disc. However, every time I try to finalize it, the damn thing just keeps saying "No Data!". I made sure that the tracks were in fact converted to stereo tracks, I just don't understand why it's saying that there is no data stored. Sorry if this doesn't make any sense, I can elaborate more if anyone is willing to help a newb, thanks in advance

I don't know of anyone on the forum who uses that machine. You might have to seek help elsewhere, and you've put your problem in the review section. I used to have an AW4416 and to me it sounds like you're doing everything right. Finalising being the very last stage, it should be burning for some time beforehand - is it doing that? And can you see that it's burnt onto the disc, by looking at it?

Back