Wanting to purchase a used ipad.

moresound

Loud Sun Studios
Really wanting an ipad3 64gb. But will entertain other generation/gb that you may have.

;)

Last edited:
I have an 8GB blue iPod Nano that I rarely use anymore. I haven't really thought about selling it, but I've replaced a lot of the music I have on MP3s with LPs and expect that trend to continue. I may even be able to scare up the wall wart for the USB charger cable too.

I have an 8GB blue iPod Nano that I rarely use anymore. I haven't really thought about selling it, but I've replaced a lot of the music I have on MP3s with LPs and expect that trend to continue. I may even be able to scare up the wall wart for the USB charger cable too.

Hey Jim! I meant to write PAD not pod.
Am looking for an ipad table.

If you speak REALLY nicely to a passing moderator maybe they could change your title...

(I can't remember if mods can do that in vBulletin...I've been using Invision more lately.)

I thought of selling you my wife's iPad but cowardice is a stronger emotion than greed.

If you speak REALLY nicely to a passing moderator maybe they could change your title...

(I can't remember if mods can do that in vBulletin...I've been using Invision more lately.)

I thought of selling you my wife's iPad but cowardice is a stronger emotion than greed.

Nothing worst than getting a bonk on the head from ones bride!

People always say that.
Just research the seller. Check his feedback and read the comments.

It's hard to go wrong now, really. The buyer is protected better than the seller.

If it's too good to be true, then it's not true; Except all those mic bargains I got. :p

Last edited:
Just do another gig with one of your x32s. That should pay for a brand new iPad!

I tried to talk my wife into selling hers. The swelling on my face should go down in the next few days.

Eugh, people always say that.
Just research the seller. Check his feedback and read the comments.

It's hard to go wrong now, really. The buyer is protected better than the seller.

If it's too good to be true, then it's not true; Except all those mic bargains I got. :p

Just found one for $250. on C'list ... Think I'll give it a try.

Just do another gig with one of your x32s. That should pay for a brand new iPad!

I tried to talk my wife into selling hers. The swelling on my face should go down in the next few days.

:laughings: Thanks for trying Bob.
I do have someone interested in one of my MixWixard3's for $500. so maybe selling that console off will pay for a new ipad4!

Back