The Walking Dead

*yawn* pretty boring episode I thought.

Oh and Terminus......

its-a-trap.jpg

Heck that meat the lady was grilling up was probably Beth. :(

I thoroughly enjoyed the episode, but am having a hard time guessing how they will wrap anything up in just one last hour.

Terminus seems creepy. The lady that greeted them had a stepford wives kind of thing going on. I don't trust her. And why were all the gates just basically wide open? No security...? Weird.

Eugene is kind of growing on me. He's pretty funny, but I still can't believe he knows the answers to much of anything beyond what a typical nerd might know.

Glenn & Maggie finally reuniting was the highlight. The whole tunnel thing was stretched-out lame.
Something doesn't seem right about 'Terminus', that's for sure. Guessing we're going to see the rest of the gang (except for maybe Beth?) arrive there next week, then a big cliffhanger.

And white trash darryl is gonna have to make a choice between rick and his new gang of idiots. They're gonna wanna kill rick. I hope the kill carl instead.

I thoroughly enjoyed the episode, but am having a hard time guessing how they will wrap anything up in just one last hour.

Terminus seems creepy. The lady that greeted them had a stepford wives kind of thing going on. I don't trust her. And why were all the gates just basically wide open? No security...? Weird.

Eugene is kind of growing on me. He's pretty funny, but I still can't believe he knows the answers to much of anything beyond what a typical nerd might know.

Yeah I found Eugene to be pretty funny in an obnoxious type of way....when he was like "Tara, before you go I just have to tell you that you are seriously hot." I lol'd.

"I like women."

"I'm fully aware of that."

double :laughings:

Glenn & Maggie finally reuniting was the highlight. The whole tunnel thing was stretched-out lame.
Something doesn't seem right about 'Terminus', that's for sure. Guessing we're going to see the rest of the gang (except for maybe Beth?) arrive there next week, then a big cliffhanger.

I'm telling you man I think they're cannibals and are luring people to them. I will be extremely surprised if they didn't kidnap Beth and were in the process of grilling her up for chow time when our group arrived. You know the show has to do something shocking for the finale, and since Beth is the only unaccounted-for member of the group it just makes sense.

Oh and Daryl's new group is all right but they and their rules so unrealistic that I find myself not enjoying those scenes. Kinda dumb stuff.

Oh and Daryl's new group is all right but they and their rules so unrealistic that I find myself not enjoying those scenes. Kinda dumb stuff.

I don't get why he's sticking with them. He was just going back to being softy Darryl, connecting with Beth and stuff...maybe he just gave up when she was taken? These dudes don't seem like they could stop him from leaving even if they wanted to.

Here's an interesting promo I found (shitty quality - just someone filming their TV) from NZ, in which they give away a lot of hints of what's to come next week.

Basically, it does look like everyone arrives at terminus and a giant battle takes place. I'm hearing a lot of buzz around your cannibal idea guitaristic...I thought you were joking!

I don't get why he's sticking with them. He was just going back to being softy Darryl, connecting with Beth and stuff...maybe he just gave up when she was taken? These dudes don't seem like they could stop him from leaving even if they wanted to.

Yeah I think maybe he's just given up? Or he's just going with them for now because he's got nothing else to do. What I don't even understand more than that though is whyyyyyyyyy does this group care so much about finding and killing Rick for killing one of their group if they do the exact same thing to their own people like how they killed that guy with the bow?? Doesn't add up.

Here's an interesting promo I found (shitty quality - just someone filming their TV) from NZ, in which they give away a lot of hints of what's to come next week.

Hmmm interesting preview. Yeah a nice shoot out will be cool :D

Also did anyone catch the part Maggie said about emptying her clip into the ceiling of the tunnel and causing that miniature cave-in?

WTF lol was it amateur hour in the writing department for this episode?? That's definitely not possible. Plus, it's doubly not possible because Maggie/Sasha/Bob clearly said an episode or two back that they had 7 bullets between the 3 of them.

Also did anyone catch the part Maggie said about emptying her clip into the ceiling of the tunnel and causing that miniature cave-in?

WTF lol was it amateur hour in the writing department for this episode?? That's definitely not possible. Plus, it's doubly not possible because Maggie/Sasha/Bob clearly said an episode or two back that they had 7 bullets between the 3 of them.

Lol. Totally. I thought of that too, but I've stopped expecting anything good from this show.

Lol. Totally. I thought of that too, but I've stopped expecting anything good from this show.

I don't mind a little suspension of disbelief like when a zombie somehow sneaks up on a character in the woods or whatever, but that part combined with the way the actress said it was just horrible...lol

Well they sure found plenty of ammo to come to Glenn's rescue.

Yeah, but that could've come from Abraham's group. At least that's what I assumed.

I didn't think so when I watched it. Wasn't it only the 3 of them who came to the rescue? The timelines were a little f*cked - we see Abraham and them looking to the tunnel after driving around saying something like 'look at that' or "I don't believe it' - I assume what they saw was the reunited gang (Glenn, Maggie et al) coming out, then they all went back into the tunnel for the night.
Abraham and gang might have seen Maggie and the others going in to do the rescue, I guess.

I didn't think so when I watched it. Wasn't it only the 3 of them who came to the rescue? The timelines were a little f*cked - we see Abraham and them looking to the tunnel after driving around saying something like 'look at that' or "I don't believe it' - I assume what they saw was the reunited gang (Glenn, Maggie et al) coming out, then they all went back into the tunnel for the night.
Abraham and gang might have seen Maggie and the others going in to do the rescue, I guess.

Nah, Abraham saw Bob, Sasha, and Maggie coming out of the tunnel (because remember Glenn or Tara were like "we're catching up to them!" so they weren't that far ahead). Then Abraham's group linked up with them and went back into the tunnel to rescue Glenn and Tara. There were definitely like 5 or 6 people standing there when they were like "Get down!" and unleashed the hail of bullets.

Yeah they were all shooting in the tunnel. At some point while the asian kid and the lesbo were navigating the tunnel, the two other groups met up and went in to save their asses.

Ok, that makes sense, except that Maggie, Bob & Sasha couldn't hear it when Glenn started shooting the zombies when whats-her-face got trapped?

Back