The Random Guitar Solo Wank-fest Thread!!!!

timothydog said:
OK, I don't have any naked wanking tracks but I have a clip of a solo from my CD that just came out. It's pretty wild. You'll just have to pretend that there is nothing playing along in the background. :D

Whacky Solo 1

Cheers,
Tim
www.tandjent.com
That's some kickass playing, timothydog. Really like the sounds you got. That rythum is heavy. Love this type of music....
Ed

7string said:
Ok, Dogman... here's a little something I wanked up for you.

Dude, that is just too cool. Love the tone you chose. Gave it an Eric Johnson feel. Nice playing.

Dogman said:
Dude, that is just too cool. Love the tone you chose. Gave it an Eric Johnson feel. Nice playing.

Thanks Dogman! Here's a bowful of salad for you. Um... SOULFUL BALLAD... sorry.... ;)

true-eurt said:
I am listening again..This does Kick ass!! :D :D :D :D :D

I love this!! The spanish flavour is so cool!! :cool:

Chit, chit, chit, it makes my goosebumps get goosey!! :eek: :D I'm goin' in for another one!! ;)

Thanks true, it means a lot to me

Can you believe I was 15 when i recorded that :eek:

Seriously, i'm a junior in highschool.

Dogman said:
Ok, Snake, now that is Spacey...way cool.

Thanks dog :D

I had a ton of effects on both the guitar and the drums. The rhythm is hard to hear, but I kind of like it. I'm going to try toning it down a bit and writing a whole song in space (always wanted to do that for some weird reason) & add some vox.

I haven't posted many of my songs with lyrics so you don't realize how bad my lyrics are... so if you got any extra lyrics laying around or want to team up on the space song, let me know.

SnakeDog5050 said:
Thanks dog :D

I had a ton of effects on both the guitar and the drums. The rhythm is hard to hear, but I kind of like it. I'm going to try toning it down a bit and writing a whole song in space (always wanted to do that for some weird reason) & add some vox.

I haven't posted many of my songs with lyrics so you don't realize how bad my lyrics are... so if you got any extra lyrics laying around or want to team up on the space song, let me know.
Dude, you wanna talk lyrics??? I got books of em, and can write silly/fun shit in under 5 minutes. If you want lyrics, just give me a tune. Speaking of, got a tune for Willis I need to listen to again....

Dogman said:
Dude, you wanna talk lyrics??? I got books of em, and can write silly/fun shit in under 5 minutes. If you want lyrics, just give me a tune. Speaking of, got a tune for Willis I need to listen to again....

Sweet Mr. Dog... I'll try recording a Space Song tonight with some SPACE for vocals and we can work together to write... the world's best lyrics :D

If you don't hear me meantion this ever again... that means the space song tonight didn't quite work out

prestomation said:
Thanks true, it means a lot to me

Can you believe I was 15 when i recorded that :eek:

At 21, you'll be Wankfesting nation wide! :D That really is some kick playin' :cool:

prestomation said:
Uh-oh, I just realized I was getting goosey goosebumps from a Junior in high schools playin'!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm one of those Old lady perves!!! :D I guess I really am a Wanker!! ;)

true-eurt said:
Uh-oh, I just realized I was getting goosey goosebumps from a Junior in high schools playin'!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm one of those Old lady perves!!! :D I guess I really am a Wanker!! ;)
My wife is older than me...and a teacher......Kinda a kinky, you know... :D

Back