The Random Guitar Solo Wank-fest Thread!!!!

I had to get in on this, so I put together this a few minutes ago...

& I don't usually play punk, but who's ready for 41 seconds of thrashy unmixed pointless superclipping "seeing how fast I can play (in the second half)" guitar playing over a punk riff at 180 beats per minute?

"Trash"
http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2JNW4FCIV1SLQ25R82SA3ZXT80

It's kind of fun playing when you absolutely do not care about the recording quality/playing/etc :D

Last edited:
lbanks said:

Wank at work? You have a guitar at work? How sweet that would be :) This tone is awesome, sounds like I'm on another planet or like I'm going back in time or something. Very nice.

7string said:
Are you looking for volunteers? ;)

Damn, I never get to listen to ANYTHING unless it's WAV or MP3... my computer just doesn't like streaming at all...
:D :D :D
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Wow, what an overwhelming response!
I had no idea there were so many wankers here! :p hehehe....
Awesome stuff everybody!

SnakeDog5050 said:

& I don't usually play punk, but who's ready for 41 seconds of thrashy unmixed pointless superclipping "seeing how fast I can play (in the second half)" guitar playing over a punk riff at 180 beats per minute?

"Trash"

It's kind of fun playing when you absolutely do not care about the recording quality/playing/etc :D
Dude, that's cool!!! Wanking at it's best. Pizza, beer, and a wankfest......the precursor to the next Jamfest????

evhwanabe said:
AH I have a ton of these.......more like song ideas........or riff ideas....I guess.

here are a few for your listening Pleasure:
clip1
clip2
clip3
All Of This ( i have posted this one before)
Dude, these are all killer, but that first one, man, that's just way cool. A great tune in the making.....

lol thanks guys! yeah when I got my POD XT i went nuts and recorded a ton of ideas. I just counted in iTunes how many songs/ideas I have and it was 74!! lol. I really need to start working on some of them, and actually finish a couple.

metalhead28 said:
Wow, what an overwhelming response!
I had no idea there were so many wankers here! :p hehehe....
Awesome stuff everybody!
You post a thread containing the word Wank, in a forum that consist of 1 woman to 500 men, and you really did not think you get a response?? :D :D :D :D Hey, you even got one of the woman to respond!! Me! Who knows I might even post a wanker. :eek:

SnakeDog5050 said:

"Trash"

I can't get anything SnakeDog.

true-eurt said:
:D :D :D
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

I used to have 10... then I got old... now I'm lucky if I can find 3...

:D :D

Back