The Random Guitar Solo Wank-fest Thread!!!!

true-eurt said:
With that, why worry about a neck stretcher??? :D :D :D

Sorry, True... I've been alone so long I can't even remember the last time my neck stretched... but I think I fainted. ;)

7string said:
Sorry, True... I've been alone so long I can't even remember the last time my neck stretched... but I think I fainted. ;)
LOL!! You know what they say about a man and his AX!!! :D

great tune rm4, that's a tough act to follow! Thought I'd whip something up, so here's a 10 minute production that is mixed horribly, probably more out of key that in, and very muddy...but fixing it up seemed to go against the spirit of the thread!

SoonerFan said:
great tune rm4, that's a tough act to follow! Thought I'd whip something up, so here's a 10 minute production that is mixed horribly, probably more out of key that in, and very muddy...but fixing it up seemed to go against the spirit of the thread!

Some seriously cool wanking.....Very nice....

Not sure what this constitutes... Wankation or WTF... :confused: :eek: :confused:

4 track cassette, Gtr tuned down for Bass, cheezy drum machine... the best I had at the time

RIDEM

Last edited:
Sonixx said:
Not sure what this constitutes... Wankation or WTF... :confused: :eek: :confused:

4 track cassette, Gtr tune down for Bass, cheezy drum machine... the best I had at the time

RIDEM
Constitutes fun.....Way cool, dude. Nice playing. Nice recording, also. Wankation...I like it.

SoonerFan said:

Nice licks there also dude!
Thanks for the roses from ya'll. :D

Wow, this is awesome to hear so much wanking!
It's great to get so many responses, I'll give some comments as I get time to go back thru this thread and listen to everything today. Everything so far kicks some serious ass!
But hey, I did manage to capture a little wankage this weekend!
I dialed up some horrid tone, turned all the effects up all the way, and tried to burn my fingers off! :p ...... and hilarity ensued!

Wank-tastic Poop Slinging!

Back