The Random Guitar Solo Wank-fest Thread!!!!

Thanks dude.

Ya i should have called it goofball, cause it ain't mellow at all lol.

I'm considering posting some other early stuff I made.

It's about laughing at it from a mixing perspective, but also to serve as inspiration.

It's funny what can be acheived with a silly rythm track. Goes to show that it's about layers and not so much the individual instruments.

Thanks man.

iratecaller666 said:
Ya i should have called it goofball, cause it ain't mellow at all lol.

I'm considering posting some other early stuff I made.

It's about laughing at it from a mixing perspective, but also to serve as inspiration.

It's funny what can be acheived with a silly rythm track. Goes to show that it's about layers and not so much the individual instruments.

Thanks man.
No problem sweetie!! I would like to hear some of your recent stuff too, if you don't mind.

TRUE :)

well it doesn't take much.

.. to make me submit more. hahaha.

Friday night. 12:00 am EST , you do the math.

These clips sounds even worst however .. and it's a part of my musical evolution that I can't deny. Poor excuses for just wanking on the guitar.

So before you hear the new stuff, you must suffer the lessons learnt in the past. You just can't get from A to C without B. lol. goes without saying.

It was fun!!! They where made with Cakewalk's drum machine and the drums are IMPOSSIBLE. Not being a drummer, i failed to realise that a drummer only has two arms. Oops. Pretty funny. Damned obvious now.

Both bluesy rock. Solo guitar intensive.

Sloppy bass guitar, sloppy guitars ...

Here's an attempt to blend blues with minor key rock ...

Slowly but surely, it does transform into progressive rock.

Now are you sure you want to hear more ? :-)

Not exactly evolved is it. hehe.

Tristan

I liked 'winterblues' alright, but 'yesteryear' by far is the better of recordings and in my opinion, playing. Your guitar skills are really showcased in this song.

The mix sounds good to me. I am on headphones right now, as not to awake the house!

I want to listen again with my monitors tomarrow.

I really love Yesteryear!!!

Uh.....I don't think so??

I do remember checking those contest/tracks out quite a while back before I had my "studio" up and running..........in fact, I just posted a thread looking for those things as I can't seem to find them :(

Could you or someone else point me to where all the backing tracks are???? I REALLY want to get in on some of this stuff..........you know, since I can actually record stuff now (and I use the term "record" very loolsly :D )

Wank on DUDE!!!

I like to say a special thanks to everyone here at the HRBB for helping me in EVERY aspect of puting a home studio together from nothing.........now I've got a pretty decent set up and I owe it all to you guys.........well, and my wife for letting me have the cash too :)

THANKS!!!

Rick

Werner...you can do the search funtion in this mp clinic. Just type in the word rumble or contest, and other words to bring up different threads. :)

I checked the members list and there is a werners. Must be the dood who is on the Ultimate Rumble CD.

Dude, where HAS this thread been all my life?!?!

Here's something that certainly fits the criteria, in my humble opinion.

:D http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=475907

And by the way, it's called Unzipped! :eek: Named BEFORE I saw this thread! :eek:

And I MUST ephasize random. This was done in 1 take; all I did was add in some weird random noise shit in the beginning, and cut out a few seconds of god-aweful anti-harmony.

Ok, I did some digging, and came up with about 4 decent tracks to work with........plus a really cool song that someone wrote with out a guitar solo.......that'll keep me busy for a little while. :D

I guess I'll have to keep my eye's pealed for the next Rumble track that comes along eh? :D

Thanks,
Rick

Back