Someone else's photo. Green pcb, no connectors

Attachments

• DSC01369.JPG
    DSC01369.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
:facepalm:

Oy.

No.

The M. BUSS PCB has connectors on it, right? Those connect to P101 and P102 on the BUSS B PCB…as well as other connectors on other mixer section PCBs. I’m not telling you to connect any plugs to the M. BUSS PCB. I’m telling you P101 and P102 on the BUSS B PCB mate with the M. BUSS PCB. Got it?

Let’s get back to P104 on the BUSS B PCB shall we?

I don't want to tell you that P101 and P102 are the two connectors on the side of each input board at the bottom near the back of the machine. I also don't want to tell you that P103 is a connector at the top of each input board to which the channel faders are connected and that there's a 103 connection on the B buss board.

Then don’t. I don’t need you to do that. I don’t really have time to grapple with your confusion and distraction on this, so if you want to argue about nothing I’m going to sign off for the day. Otherwise if you want to keep working through this let’s get on to P104. Reminder this is your mess you created by not being careful, and you’re doing little to nothing to take responsibility and try and learn something so you can help yourself with your problem. Everything you need to know is in your manual. But I’m taking time to baby-step you through this. I’m not going to spend time arguing with you about your own confusion.

I don't know why you're so insistent that the green board connects to the P101 and 102 connectors on the input pcbs. It doesn't and it can't. The green board as two rows of pins (one row of 12 and one of 8) and P101 and 102 are 7 and 4 pin connectors respectively. The m buss board won't fit or connect to them

The photo I attached clearly shows where the m.buss is connected. I've already put it on because that's the only place it can go. Now can we please stop arguing about it deal with connector 103 on the B board?

Okay. I’m done. If you were actually reading my posts you would understand I NEVER SAID THE M. BUSS PCB CONNECTS TO P101 AND P102 ON THE INPUT PCBs…we are talking about the BUSS B PCB ONLY right now. So look back on my post #79, I clearly referenced P101 and P102 on the BUSS B PCB. I truly hope you get this sorted out.

P101 and P102 connect to the long buss PCB that goes across all the mixer PCBs.
No they don't. There is no P101 or P102 on buss b unless it's the place the m buss board (green connects to). In which case, you're quite right but you should be aware that the 8 input pcbs also have connections labelled P101 and P102 on them AT THE BOTTOM OF EACH ONE. Not in the middle where the green board attaches

Why can't you see that there are clearly 8 pairs of white connectors at the bottom of all the input pcbs? You do know I have the machine on it's back, right?

Why can't you see that there are clearly 8 pairs of white connectors at the bottom of all the input pcbs? You do know I have the machine on it's back, right?
Yeah. I see that. I know that. You are the only person in this correspondence that cares anything about the input PCBs right now. I’m not arguing with you about that. I don’t care about that. So let it go.

We are talking about the BUSS B PCB right now. That’s what we’re working on. You can’t seem to stop being distracting by things I only said in your own head.

No they don't. There is no P101 or P102 on buss b unless it's the place the m buss board (green connects to). In which case, you're quite right
Yes. I am right. Because that is exactly what I said in my post, P101 and P102 on the BUSS B PCB connect to the M. BUSS PCB.

I don't know what the connectors the m buss board connects to are called and I don't care. I can't see them anyway, so it doesn't matter. There was no need to even deal with those particular connections since the board is on already. Can we just move on to 104?

Teac believes the the BUSS B PCB has a P101 connector and P102:

D0037A98-1E82-4378-8CF5-C476C76A4433.jpeg

And that they connect to the M. BUSS PCB:

7A3A5AC8-82B8-4055-8EB6-0ACF48BFC9A6.png

Then can we stop talking about connectors P101 and P102 on the B buss board (because they don't exist or I've already dealt with them) and move on? Maybe you have a misprinted copy of the manual (or maybe they're all misprinted).
That was exactly my point, that we don’t need to worry about them, because they mate with the M. BUSS PCB. Read my post #79. I was walking you through each connector because in an earlier post you got concerned/distracted when you thought I skipped connectors, but I didn’t, they didn’t exist on the PCB we were discussing, so this time I decided to make sure you knew I didn’t skip them, and that we don’t need to worry about them, but then you decided to go far off the trail and start talking about the input PCBs and argue that connectors that clearly exist don’t exist.

Anyway, like I said, you’ve used up your time today not following directions or taking the time to comprehend my posts, and you’re still carrying on about things that are irrelevant AND in error…you seemed to want help, but now it seems you just want to argue, so I’m done here.

I didn’t.

All I said was it mates to P101 and P102 on the BUSS B PCB, as well as other connectors on other PCBs. Point being we don’t need to worry about it. That’s all I said. I made a similar statement about P103 and then jumped to P104 because that’s where the sleuthing begins for you on the BUSS B PCB. It seems you’re the one making assumptions.

104 was easy. There's only one white four hole connector that matches that description

104 was easy. There's only one white four hole connector that matches that description
Uh huh…which is exactly what I told you in post #79:

…let’s move on to P104. This one I believe mates to what is the only white 4-pin plug with the yellow and orange shielded cables

You’re clearly not taking the time to read my posts in such a way as to comprehend them. You’re free to go about things that way if you want. You don’t owe me nor am I entitled to this common decency, but likewise I’m free to come to the conclusion that helping you is not worth the time it’s taking, which is a super rare conclusion for me at which to arrive, but I have indeed arrived.

Back