The Big Can't Sing List

That don't count, my Jbros still holds the title for craptacular. It's really them doing something, not sure what it is, I think they think they may be singing. My cat can hold key better than that.

The geek from Bush with that fake gruff voice, hilarious. They played on Much Music live and his voice kept breaking, it was great, they got laughed off the stage. Was he trying to sound like Rick Butler of the Furs?

Wanna laugh your ass off, Jonas Brothers TRYING to do A-ha's Take on me. Hang on, I'll try to find a link.

Gavin Rossdale? I love that guy. No homo. But their new album is going to suck.

this thread demonstrates two things.
1. Peoples' opinions on singers (and any artform actually) can be wildly different and can't be reconciled.

2. Audiences mostly don't care about how good someone is ..... they wanna hear the hook line to that song they like.

Oh .... and Taylor Swift sucks ass.

Will-i-am and that fatass Fergie.

And Taylor Swift can suck my ass anytime, and then write a blockbuster hit about it.

Will-i-am and that fatass Fergie.

And Taylor Swift can suck my ass anytime, and then write a blockbuster hit about it.

oh yeah, I'd do her.

But she's one of the worst singers ever and the fact that she's so successful just reinforces what I said .... the public is clueless.

Back