The Big Can't Sing List

I hate roughly 99% of singers for various reasons. Mostly because they are tasteless. Take Robert Plant for example, he says some of the dumbest shit ever. Sometimes he doesn't even have words he just shrieks and yells baby baby and asks people to squeeze his lemon -whatever the fuck that means.

I also hate the guy from Iron Maiden.

Debby Boone 'You Light Up My Life' the song is bloody horrid ..and she annoys the hell out of me...
Rupert Holmes...'Pina Colada' absolute shit...both song and singer.....
Randy Newman...Short people...Toy Story...Disney stuff....it all sounds the same and his voice is still shit....

Debby Boone 'You Light Up My Life' the song is bloody horrid ..and she annoys the hell out of me...
Rupert Holmes...'Pina Colada' absolute shit...both song and singer.....
Randy Newman...Short people...Toy Story...Disney stuff....it all sounds the same and his voice is still shit....

Randy Newman is an amazing songwriter. Wow.

I suppose you prefer Disturbed or some such garbage.

Randy Newman is an amazing songwriter. Wow.

I suppose you prefer Disturbed or some such garbage.

No can't stand either actually.
Randy Newman just isn't a very good singer (which is what this thread is all about) plus everything he writes sounds the same.
'You've got a friend in me' sounds like everything he does for Disney, you've heard one you've head 'em all.
But hey that's just my opinion right !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rHpNopNDvI

...Take Robert Plant for example, he says some of the dumbest shit ever. Sometimes he doesn't even have words he just shrieks and yells baby baby and asks people to squeeze his lemon -whatever the fuck that means...
:laughings: :laughings: :laughings: :laughings: :laughings:

"I wonder if you know what I'm talkin' about?"

I hate roughly 99% of singers for various reasons. Mostly because they are tasteless. Take Robert Plant for example, he says some of the dumbest shit ever. Sometimes he doesn't even have words he just shrieks and yells baby baby and asks people to squeeze his lemon -whatever the fuck that means.
Usually he was singing about pussy, but sometimes cocaine.

Thanks everyone contributing has great thoughts on this thread
You got any more like J bros.?

:cool:

Actually no, found that one by accident a while back. I wanted to re-watch the vid for Take on Me, revolutionary, and the J Bro's thing was in the sidebar. I had to check it out. It is classic in being so bad. It really should be listed as a fail video.

I hate roughly 99% of singers for various reasons.
You wouldn't be a misanthrope by any chance would you ? I've never met a real one before ! Not even in cyberspace !! ;)
Take Robert Plant for example, he says some of the dumbest shit ever. Sometimes he doesn't even have words he just shrieks and yells baby baby and asks people to squeeze his lemon
He said that in 1969 ! Just after Woodstock and the moon landing ! :laughings:
Take Robert Plant for example, he says some of the dumbest shit ever. Sometimes he doesn't even have words he just shrieks and yells baby baby and asks people to squeeze his lemon -whatever the fuck that means
If some old hobo squeezed your lemon, you'd find out quick enough what it means ! :D
I also hate the guy from Iron Maiden.
Yeah, shitty cellist, wasn't he ? :D

Back