The Big Can't Sing List

You know your right Dinty!
I was just thinking about something negative about Stevie to post here and my pee pee started the feel like granite-so I'll stop here. :eek: :laughings: :eek:

Does anyone have a video or sound clip to post here of Sid Viscous singing "My Way"?

:cool:
Viscous? :laughings: :laughings: :laughings:

I dont listen to any of these people however someone I live with listens to the latest hits of the day.

Worst singer Ive heard recently is

Nelly Furtado...horrible voice.

I was flipping through channels on TV a while back and much music was showing a live concert/performance of that justin bieber kid...the kid is tone deaf big time.

His voice sounds ok in studio recorded versions of what he does however his live performance was bad.

His voice sounds ok in studio recorded versions of what he does however his live performance was bad.

That happens a lot.

I think for anyone that's sung live on stage with a loud band/PA and poor monitoring system will testify that it's not easy hearing your own voice well enough to stay in tune/in key. Sometimes even with a decent monitoring system, it's can still be tough if the volume is very loud.

But I think at the upper pro level...big-name stars should have the right equipment available to them (most do), though I think at some of those award shows, it's not as controlled as when an artist is doing their own show with their own sound personnel and gear.

Of course...singing like a goat has nothing to do with poor audio... ;)

There's a singer nowadays who's voice makes my brain feel like it's being shoved through a cheese grater. I don't even want to mention her name, because knowing about her is bad for my cred. Anyway, she's in a sitcom with her daddy, and her name rhymes with Wiley Virus. She sounds like a very nasal-voiced boy.

I've always suspected that Stevie was actually Yvonne De Carlo.

HMMM.jpg

I think they guy from Our Lady Peace has an amzing voice but I'm never seem them live so I can't comment on their live performance.

The band's great live, but Raine's voice is kinda weak. He was awesome back in the days (1994 - 1997), from Naveed to Happiness..., but since Gravity, his live performance is weaker. Don't know why, the guy has an amazing voice. He doesn't seem to be able reaching those high notes anymore. He sings lower now. When I saw them during the "Gravity Tour", he was a bit off. But I saw them last year, and his singing has improve, though he sang some songs lower than usual. They didn't transpose the songs tone at all, but Raine made some modifications to his singing parts. He's better than a few years ago, but not better than OLP's beginning. Go figure out what happened...

He used to be awesome. It's a shame that a bad sushi came into his life... Don't know if it was a sushi or what, but food poisoning made his vocal cords weaker or something like that (during the "Awake Tour").

I guess everyone has their own kryptonite that they have to stay away from. :eek:

Man there are just to many to list. I'm probably not even going to nail 50% of who sucks REALLY BAD.

But I'll start with:

Bieber (the one time I heard a song from this kid it was LOADED with autotune), although truthfully I have not heard enough material to totally pass judgment. The one song I heard was horrid.

Any one PRIMARILY is known as a rapper (Kanye, T pain etc...).

Wyclef Jean (seriously who the fuck decided that was good?)

Franck (Attack Attack)

Hetfield (he needs to stop the pretty shit, his bark singing was better than this clean garbage he has been up to lately)

Chester (LP, although he has gotten better slightly)

Zakk Wylde (holly shit horrible)

Ozbourn - yeah both of them.

Courtney Love

Curt Kobain (actually listening to some of his raw studio shit, he was horrid at guitar as well).

Yeah there is more, that's just what sticks out at the moment.

OH YEAH ..... Probably the one person who should be right at the top of the list is that Asian guy from American Ideal .... what the heck was his name? Someone help me out here who was that. He had an album and everything.

Also we need a video clip of his best work. :laughings: someone please post that here as well.

Back