Tascam ATR 60-8 for sale

rushfan33

Hey fellas and felletes,
Been a while since I seen ya. Anyway, I'm selling my Analog setup.
The machine "looks" to be flawless and to be truthful, I have never used the machine so I don't know about it's operation.
It comes with the Tascam stand, a very old DBX units as well as any snakes that I got with it.

I'll start the price out at $700 and see if anyone is interested. I realize this might be a bit high so don't be afraid to make offers.
Thanks

Oh yeah...email me if you have any questions..... OR, I can answer question through the board so everyone will know the answers.

Last edited:
I've been searching for the past few months for a good analog recorder recorder. Ive got a couple of questions: when was the last time it was serviced, how many hours do the heads have on them and are there any other problems with machine. I'm interested in purchasing it but without knowing how its working, that could be a bit risky. PM me if you'd like:)

Scriabin,
I certainly understand your position but to be honest, I don't know the answers to your question. I've had the unit for 2 years and have only plugged it in to see if it powered up. I bought it from a spoiled rich girl who had everything know to man in her studio. She said she "hated analog" as she was boasting about her protools setup. I bought it on her word that it all worked and unfortunately, I have to sell it under the same conditions. Aside from the shipping costs, I'd give a refeund if it didn't work.
One thing I know it needs is a power cord for the DBX unit,
THanks

Hi Rushfan33,

Do you still have that ATR 60-8 for sale? You're welcome to to Personal message me if you still have the machine.

rushfan33 said:
Hey fellas and felletes,
Been a while since I seen ya. Anyway, I'm selling my Analog setup.
The machine "looks" to be flawless and to be truthful, I have never used the machine so I don't know about it's operation.
It comes with the Tascam stand, a very old DBX units as well as any snakes that I got with it.

I'll start the price out at $700 and see if anyone is interested. I realize this might be a bit high so don't be afraid to make offers.
Thanks

Oh yeah...email me if you have any questions..... OR, I can answer question through the board so everyone will know the answers.

Rushfan, do you still have it? I just posted about this machine. There was one local for $600.00 ... I called today, it sold for $500.00. Please email if you still have it mumsdawordy@aol.com

Back