So apparently - folks at Fox News were not being honest with their viewers

It's not a dumb question on my part. Ignorant at most.

You gonna help me out, or what? Neither of you can name the lie?
You want a specific lie. If you want quotes and dates, that will have to be tomorrow or something. I’m going to bed too.

I know Tucker did pressure Powell a bit on air. Are you trying to suggest that Tucker was fired because he challenged Powell / the big lie? He clearly went along with it. Perhaps selectively challenged Powell, but the settlement was about Dominion. The emails clearly show he knew Trump lost and everything was bullshit. Yet on air, he occasionally acted like a journalist, but mostly toed the Murdoch propaganda line.

Apparently our forum members know more about libel than Fox news lawyers do. They should've had Mick Doobie and 60's guy represent them and then they wouldn't have to pay a cent.

You want a specific lie. If you want quotes and dates, that will have to be tomorrow or something. I’m going to bed too.

I know Tucker did pressure Powell a bit on air. Are you trying to suggest that Tucker was fired because he challenged Powell / the big lie? He clearly went along with it. Perhaps selectively challenged Powell, but the settlement was about Dominion. The emails clearly show he knew Trump lost and everything was bullshit. Yet on air, he occasionally acted like a journalist, but mostly toed the Murdoch propaganda line.

I'm up! Bam, can't keep a good man down. Coffee good. Good coffee.

Im not "suggesting" anything, really. I'm asking a question. Although I've watched Carlson on the youtubes I'm not stuck up fox news ass and have not really followed this whole defamation thing. I pretty much get all I need to know about fox news from my very knowledgeable friends here at HR dot com, which makes it kind of weird that I'm getting stonewalled asking a simple question here. I do know Carlson has Powell on his show to give her an opportunity to release the crack monster, pissed her off by telling her she's not really being forthcoming, then told his audience she didn't bring the goods. I think maybe she said she would not be coming back on his show, although he told his audience she would be welcome back to provide evidence if she had any. Then he in emails said she was a nutjob.

Am I on the right track so far?

That's not how TV entertainment shows work. Surely you know it takes a team of producers etc. to acquire guests and filter out what they want to discuss so that there are no surprises live.
What is said on those entertainment segments is done on purpose. You cannot let the host of the hook. It's ridiculous.

Okay, thanks. So what you're saying, rather than being an essentially non biased innocent bystander, when NPR has people on their show(s) and the guest rants and raves telling lies about pee tapes, fake laptops and such with no evidence to back up those claims, NPR knew before hand what the people were going to lie about but allowed to happen anyway? Well, damn, that's kind of fucked up. I've listened, to NPR, but not that often. Did NPR follow the guest being on by pointing out to their listeners that the guest provided no evidence. Any inside emails NPR hosts saying the guest was a complete nutjob you could point me to?

Wake up you slack asses!...er, rise and shine, sunshine. It's gonna be a great day, but I don't have long to spend this morning on this nonsense.

I'm up! Bam, can't keep a good man down. Coffee good. Good coffee.

Im not "suggesting" anything, really. I'm asking a question. Although I've watched Carlson on the youtubes I'm not stuck up fox news ass and have not really followed this whole defamation thing. I pretty much get all I need to know about fox news from my very knowledgeable friends here at HR dot com, which makes it kind of weird that I'm getting stonewalled asking a simple question here. I do know Carlson has Powell on his show to give her an opportunity to release the crack monster, pissed her off by telling her she's not really being forthcoming, then told his audience she didn't bring the goods. I think maybe she said she would not be coming back on his show, although he told his audience she would be welcome back to provide evidence if she had any. Then he in emails said she was a nutjob.

Am I on the right track so far?

Did Tucker tell direct lies about Dominion? I see what you are getting at now. I can’t point to a specific lie, but that’s part of how Tucker operates. Here’s a specific Tucker quote:

Tucker:
“There are so many unanswered questions, some of them lingering. How, for example, did Biden get 15 million more votes than his former boss Obama? Was the 2020 election a miracle? Honestly we don’t know and don’t expect an answer tonight.”

Here’s another:
“How did senile hermit Joe Biden get 15 million more votes than his boss, rockstar crowd surfer Barack Obama?” he asked. “Results like that would seem to defy the laws of known physics and qualify instead as a miracle. Was the 2020 election a miracle?”

Then they let on someone like Powell several times to spew anything they want to say. Sure, Tucker got in his cover-his-ass questions. He’s playing games though.

His emails clearly show a gaping disconnect between what he would insinuate on air, with what he said was truth off air. You disagree?

Dude... Mick is being deliberately disingenuous and dishonest. He knows exactly what this is about - and how TC lied for ratings. I think he was attempting to ensnare and embarrass Dave. Bad form.

Dude... Mick is being deliberately disingenuous and dishonest. He knows exactly what this is about - and how TC lied for ratings. I think he was attempting to ensnare and embarrass Dave. Bad form.
That is why he is the only one on my ignore list. His bedside manner sucks.

Tucker did call out the CIA. He also spoke out against big pharma who happens to be a major advertiser for multiple news shows.

Maybe it’s all just conspiracy bullshit, but he sure did piss off quite a few of the ‘right people’.

And Chucky was so pissed off that Tucker released J6 footage that he scheduled a special press conference and urged, almost demand that Tucker be shut up. What’s he so scared of? I dunno.
Tucker lied for money.
He lied whilst knowing the truth but did it anyway.
He told the truth in private, and lied in public... to you, and to everyone.
There is nothing to respect here.
The one thing Tucker could not be bribed into lying about was the Canadian Freedom Convoy of all things. 100% of what he said was accurate.

[I was there]

Back